The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well Beth, it's about time you got OUT of the ladie's room...Sheesh we've been waiting for hours! And all the other women have been holding it in! Just kidding, we do have more than one bathroom. We got an upgrade after the Muffin Famine of '02. And Ziffel! A Ziffel was pulled when you accepted your award! Fabulous! Congratulations all! Anyway, now that we're here, it's time for The Count von Count to present the award for the Golden Game!

*The Count appears at the podium in a flash of thunder and lightning*

The Count: Ah! Hello there my friends! I am here to present One! One award for the Best Game here on Muppet Central! And of course there are many many fabulous games for people to play here on the website. But one has stood out as many friends join together with their Muppet dorm members and their fellow Muppet Central friends to play around and hawe fun together! So, the winner of The Golden Game goes to Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester! And the award vill be taken to my dorm member, Eduardo! Ah ah ah!

Leyla

Reaction score
<Suddenly there is another, highly embarassing curfuffle in the audience as Leyla is violently dragged back into the theatre by grumpy, tired, cranky children. She is dumped onto the floor unceremoniously (Ironic, eh?) and groggily makes her way back to her seat>

Hilda: Oh! You're back! Welcome!

Wanda: You look awful! How was work?

Leyla: <dazed> Oh... better than normal... <mutters> except for the lousy kids throwing marbles on the ice. <brightening> So, what'd I miss?

Hilda:Oh, it's been wonderful. The presenters have been wonderful, very very funny although... <worriedly> I do hope Miss Piggy hasn't been paying too close attention.

Leyla: Who's been mocking her this time?

Jimmy: The dog.

Hilda: Rowlf, yes.

Leyla: He should know better. But you've been cheering for all the winners then?

<three firm nods and a vacant stare>

Leyla: I'm gonna have to get Robot Kermit working one of these days. Oh! I see that Ziffel just won an award for being nice! That's wonderful!

Wanda: Is he very nice?

Leyla: He must be! I mean, I don't know him well myself, but I've heard nothing but love for him! Personally, I just love his name! He's his own catchphrase, and a useful one at that! <claps> Yay for Ziffel and all the winners!!!

Edit: Ziffeled by an award, how perfect! YAY!! <waves arms>

Hilda: Next time, we leave you in the car.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Layla, could you keep it down back there with your curfuffle of children? And could you use smaller words for those of us from Sesame Street? Thanks. And now, it's time for one of my roommates from the Muppet College Dorms to present an award that represents himself.

*Gonzo falls from the ceiling onto the podium*

Gonzo: Hahaha! Hi guys! It's time to announce the winner of the Craziest Member!! Whoopie! Now, as I'm sure you all know, all of you here have SOME craziness burried deep inside of you. And for some, it's not deep at all. In fact it's floating over our heads right now! Haha! Now, representing Straight Jackets Anonymous, I, The Great Gonzo, present the winner of Craziest Member...TOGETHERAGAIN!! Whoopie!!

(EDIT: Hey Ziffel, forgot to link you to your award, check back at my earlier post, it's there now. :smile: )

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
*She finally makes it to the Awards Ceremony, dressed in her beautiful kermit green sleeveless ballgown.*

Yay, I finally made it. X_X *Finds a seat, and tucks her silver cane underneath the seat, setting her purse on the floor.*

Go TogetherAgain!!! WHOOHOO!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey thanks Leyla. Don't think I've seen you here before but thanks for your very nice words!

And congratulations Together Again! It only makes sense (yes sense, not dollars. After all, there is no cash awards, just trophies!) for you to win this! :smile:

Oh thanks Prawncracker, I'll go look.

Ah almost ziffeled by ReneeLouvier!

Edit: Wow I love the award. I'm printing it out now too Like D'Snowth and others.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Go Lisa!!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
How can one almost ziffel? *shrugs, and settles back in her seat, crossing her ankles gently so as not to disturb her knee.* I am loving this awards ceremony so far!

Edit'd : *Ziffel'd by RedDragon and directly Ziffel'd by D'Snowth!*