The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Well a HUGE round of applause and appreciation for the tremendous and thoughtful work and effort put in by Vic Romano and ThePrawnCracker. Thanks guys. And thanks everybody for a great time and for always making this place special.
{{{{{{MCfolksies}}}}}}

My eyes are heavy (but looks at my cherished award a few more seconds) so I'm calling it a night. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Also, thankies everyone for complimentin' my rather crude-ish award joke thingy, lol :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello hello hello! Again, congrats to all! And Vic my friend, you're the very best! And congratulations to Kendra! Our resident Elmo enthusiast! And now, getting to the rest of the show, here's Lew Zealand to deliver the "Best Muffiner" award!

Statler: He's also here to deliver us a big taste of boredom!
Waldorf: Or a taste of muffins!
Both: Do ho ho ho!

*Lew walks on stage wearing his red outfit*

Lew: Hahaha! Hello everyone! I was going to rent out a tux, but they said I couldn't keep my boomerang fish in the pockets! And speaking of my boomerang fish, you'll notice that I've left them at home tonight. For tonight, I have switched from boomerang fish to boomerang muffins! Haha! Observe! I throw the muffin a-way! *throws a muffin out in the audience* And it comes back to me! *it doesn't come back to him* Oh...Well I guess we need more practice. Anyway, the award for "Best Muffiner" goes to...Ryan "theprawncracker"! Yay!

*I walk back on stage and take the award*

Oh like wow, this is so unexpected! (Okay not really, I counted the votes.) But I do want you all to know that this award had three people in the running for the win, but I pulled it out I guess. Thank you to all the voters for well...Doing what their name implies, and voting. Much love to you all! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an award show to host...

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: Ooh! More awards! Beth, (who is such a sweet girl, dontcha think?) won for-

Jimmy: What happened?

Leyla: Well, I was just saying, Beth won for-

Jimmy: Did something ironic happen?

Leyla: What?

Jimmy: You know something ironic... dontcha think?

Leyla: <stares> No, Jimmy. I don't think. Eat your popcorn.

Jimmy: But you said-

Leyla< pointedly ignoring him> : so Beth won an award for doing something that I don't know about, but I'm sure was great! YAY! And Bear won for participating in the dorms! Wonderful!

Hilda: Don't forget that GelfingWaldo won for reporting in current events!

Leyla: Oh, I'm sorry... I'm always behind the times myself!

Hilda: I hadn't noticed.

Leyla: Really?

Hilda: No. furryredmonster won for being underrated.

Jimmy: <very very fast> Isn'tthatironicdonchathink?

Leyla: <glares> I heard that, mister!

Wanda: I think there should be some sort of cuteness warning if you're going to have Elmo and Grover within fifty feet of each other.

Hilda <dreamily> And Ryan.

<Leyla, Jimmy and Wanda turn and stare at her, astonished. Robot Kermit just stares>

Leyla: Um... <slow grin> Hilda? Have you been nursing a little crush on dear Dr. Prawniedew?

Hilda: <happily> I love all his nicknames... I love a man with a lot of nicknames... <she blinks and blushes> What were we talking about?

Leyla: <sweetly> I'm not talking, I'm plotting. <sings softly> Love is in the air... everywhere I look around.

Wanda: <bitterly> Well, look where you spend all your time looking!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks again for the awards everyone.:smile: Not to get all "ushy gushy" but I feel as like we're all like an extended family.
(((((((HUGGLES)))))))))))
Kathy

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
(((HUGGLZ))) To everyone who won an award and hugglez to those who didnt! :smile: And of course hugglez to everyone regardless

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller (bawling into a handkerchief): It's so beautiful!
MN: Pipe down, it's not over yet.
Nora (scanning program): Okay...I think we still need to do the Fuzz/Badge/Police/P.I...
MN: Miss Piggy is within earshot. Read with caution unless you want a body cast.
Nora: er...Best Moderator award...or did we do that already? I think I fell asleep at one point.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone that is recving an award. YEAHHHHH!!!

Herry: Grover did good up on stage.

Maurice: He's alway been a stage monster.

He still the spot light everytime. YEAAHHHH GROVER!!!

Cookie M: Any cookies left?

Not here there isn't. Maybe over at that table. *points to all the treats table*

Cookie M: Me in heven! *runs to the treats table*

Leave some for others too Cookie Monster.