The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Oh cool! Furryredmonster, you are such a great member here (as are you anything muppet)! Elmo says yayyyyyyyy!

Leyla

Reaction score
Leyla: Oh look! Beau won the award for best use of smilies, and we completely missed it!

Wanda: Don't you mean you completely missed it?

Leyla: <glares> Anyway! Good for him! <sigh> It takes me WAY too long to post.

Hilda: And this is news?

Leyla: <a little affronted> Well, I put a lot of thought into my incoherent ramblings... I mean, this is Muppet Central! These people are used to the very best nonsense to be found on the internet!!

Hilda: Maybe you wouldn't take so long to post if you stopped using words like "affronted." Our host asked you to refrain after all.

Leyla: But it's Prawnie! Prawnie's used to me! And I like my words!

Hilda: <embarrassed> Shh... you're making a scene!

Leyla: <shrug> It's not the first time! And Prawnie's used to that too!

Wanda: Well, he's not the only one here! You're distracting people! Look, that nice Ziffel person is waving at you!

Leyla: Aww... isn't that sweet! <waves back>

Hilda: You've missed more awards, you know.

Leyla: Oh! Who? Who?!

Hilda: Wes won for puppet building and Christyb won for coming back.

Jimmy: <mournfully eyeing popcorn bag> What do puppets have to do with Muppet Central?

Leyla: Um...

Wanda: I can see why they'd award her for coming back to this madhouse. I just wonder how they talked her into it.

Leyla: Now Wanda, you're just upset because Wayne's still not speaking to you. Be honest, you're just wondering if they've got any tips for you.

Wanda: I... I am not! I'm glad he's not here! That no talent, arrogent twirp!

Hilda: ...and they are still causing a scene... oh joy.

Leyla: I'm sorry Hilda, you're right. Christyb's writing a nice fanfiction right now actually, so I for one am very glad she came back!

Wanda: <still irritated> Which you haven't replied to yet.

Leyla: Well... that brings us back full circle to my original problem, now doesn't it?

Jimmy: That you can't find my pipe and refuse to fetch my slippers?

Leyla: No! That I take WAY too long to post!

Wanda: You've missed some more awards.

Hilda: <to Robot Kermit> I'm beginning to think you're the nicest one in the bunch!

Leyla: Congrats to all the winners!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry Kathy-cat... You're not slow in replying to all of these, you're just getting ziffled like all of us are. Didn't even see Snowthy react to that hodown verse.
Hmmm, maybe the real Kathy will come by and... Nah, just forget it.

So, any more awards?

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Don't worry Kathy-cat... You're not slow in replying to all of these, you're just getting ziffled like all of us are. Didn't even see Snowthy react to that hodown verse.
Hmmm, maybe the real Kathy will come by and... Nah, just forget it.

So, any more awards?
LOL....furry funny Ed!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
And thanks Vic!(but I don't remember putting little jabs in your PM box!:wink: )If I did,it was all in fun.
ROOT BEER!

anythingmuppet said:
And now, because I know I ain't never gonna win this thing, I made me own award!

LOL :smile:

(J/k!) Seriously, congrats to all the winners!
ROFL!
Actually, Nick; this brings up the opportunity I wanted to share with everyone.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY you can own a custom MC Award, created by you! Simply PM Vic Romano with your award title and name you wish engraved and you will recieve an altered commemorative award. The only difference between these awards and the actual MC awards are that they do not include the Awards show name, actual category and include the new and fancy metallic VRWCMV logo. Here's Nicks for being such a great sport.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DANG that was QUICK, way to go Vic!

*Goes and PM's you*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Hey Snowth and Kimp, speaking of TA, he won the award for Most Missed Member. ThatAnnouncer if you ever see this, WE MISS YOU!!

And now, please welcome Rizzo and Junior Gorg!

*Rizzo and Junior walk out onto the stage*

Rizzo: Sheesh! You're one big fella!
Junior: It comes with the tewitowy.
Rizzo: Ah, I see. Well dis big lumox and I are here to give out da award for-Oh what's dat cue card say? Zany hold still! Oh, okay, de award for Best Muppeteer Fan Club. What they hey is a Muppeteer?
Junior: Beats me. Do you think they have any wadishes?
Rizzo: Mm, I hope so! I'm starved!
Junior: But dere was just an intewmission for eating!
Rizzo: So? I'm still hungry! Meh, whateva, da winner of "Best Club for Stalkers" goes to...The RHLC! And the founder, ReneeLouvier! Congratulations!
Junior: Oh, way to go!
(loud chorus of cheers at RHLC table)

Nora: How come we haven't said anything yet?
MN: Eh, you know me and awards shows. I just like to sit back and watch.(looks over shoulder) Oh, Richard's here; guess he finally got over his cold. Take a bow, Richard!

(a tux-clad R.H. stands and bows)