The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Oliver: I thought I should come see the public utility commercial because... heh, I got that from my wife. You see, she said this was the public utitlities commission. Or no, that's what she should have said. Well you see the public utitlities commercial... no she said that! Well I mean when she, when she...

Public utilities commission: Look mac, would you mind coming back when you're sober?

Oliver: I am not sober!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Could someone please bind and gag Snowth and Nick while I give Beth the award for Best T*K*O Cameo appearance. For her role as "Judge redBoobergurl." *Meanwhile, Sweetums ties up Snowth and Nick in a corner* Good, now that that's taken care of, here's one of the hippest cats I know, Clifford!

*Clifford takes the stage in a beige tuxedo*

Clifford: Hey hey ya'll! Hope you're enjoyin' the show so far! I know I am! And I also know that my main man Ryan over there put in a lot of work gettin' this whole thing together! Any-Hugh, let's move things along with the award for "Best Muppet Central College Dorms" partici-pant. I for one love the dorms, we've got an awesome football team you know! Heh heh, but that's all beside the point, the winner of the "Through the Yearbook" award goes to BEAR! Way to go Bry-guy! Heh heh!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
ahahahahahuahuaha8 ooh the milky wayayayay sweetums tied me up yayaya *chews on ropes* *chews on snopes

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaeeeeeey!! Christy!!

Ziffling hodown you say Sara?
*Music from piano plays...

I went down to the award show, just the other night.
Everybody there was posting, such a frenzied sight.
But just when I thought it was safeto post about drinking some soda pop...
Snowthy came by frothing at the mouth, wearing nothing but a halter top.
Eeeewww!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So far I just wanna' give some congrats to the award winners:
Beau - Yer' as nutty as can be and you deserve the award for posting like a madman! You also have a way with words and I've alwas admired you for it. A true gentleman, and a true friend, cheers!
BEAR - The other day I found one of my first posts to you directly, saying that BEAR the "newbie" has very quickly rose to the top of my list as cool people I enjoy here, and that admiration has always grown, congrats for your great knowledge in BITBBH and SS!
KATZ - She's short, sweet and cute... TRIPLE THREAT! You really do deserve those awards, and I always love teasing you and getting teased back (especially all the jabs you throw in my PM box too!). Cheers!
Vibs - A stellar artist indeed! I was so thrilled to see my baby sister took this award. AND the MopFamFav! Hugs and congrats!
D'Snowth - The creator of the hit series and all around nutty guy. You really are at the heart and soul of MC my man; long live T*K*O, long live boredom and dead forums. Cheers!
Redboobergurl - My good friend, and a Rock Head! Her name denotes true fandom, and the FR award was made for you... and I would know. :wink:
Minor Muppetz - I envy yer' TMS award and revel in your knowledge! Keep us informed, keep us entertained, don't keep us from the after party! Cheers!
Count - Is there anything you DON'T know!? Gees, this guy makes us all look bad! Lol, thanks for your intelligence and the Dorms.
Kimp - No one messes with a Jersey boy... except another Jersey boy! How many people get a thread about how funny they are? This ace gamer, that's who. MC Mafia 4 life. Peace.
Prawnmeister - Thanks for always putting a smile on my face, even when I see your sig. A true level headed and witty guy. You also win for putting this big task together. *stands and applauds Ryan
Kyle - While I'd like to claim a partial bit of responsibility in your vast MP3 library, it's your kind heart that shares them with rest of this looney bin. Cheers my very good bud.
Ziffel - A nod from you is a nod from a true saint. You truly deserve the hugs award. Thanks for all your efforts on keeping shlubs like me up to date with sports. Yer' th'man, brother.
Toga - Insane in the membrane and sweet as can be! I only hope that one day I have the time to read your fanfics that I've seen so many rave about. Cheers!
christy - Thank God yer' back! This place just wasn't the same without you, and I felt like an orphan without you. (((HUGS)))
Vic Romano - So debonaire, charming and handsome; just having you here truly brings a touch of class that couldn't be achieved by any other, er; heh heh. Thanks for all your support everyone, and remember: Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Visuals return November 3rd! Hugs everyone!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Cheers and whistles loudly for Beth and Bryan!

Oooh and looks like a wonderful post here by Vic. *Submits so can read it

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
D'Snowth - The creator of the hit series and all around nutty guy. You really are at the heart and soul of MC my man; long live T*K*O, long live boredom and dead forums. Cheers!
ah but vic rememememember it twas mrsp pep peper pepper who created the show i is just the head writing person

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*The Muppet Newsman runs in*

Newsman: This is a Muppet Newsflash! There has been an award given away in the Muppet Central Awards that take the copyrighted name of this reporter! GelfingWaldo has been given the award for Greatest Current Event Reporter! Also during this award show, it's been reported that awards are falling from the sky! ...I walk right into these things...*awards topple the Newsman*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
ah but vic rememememember it twas mrsp pep peper pepper who created the show i is just the head writing person
Well, if you really wanna' get technical, I'm the one who coined the phrase Thread Killer. :wink:
Oh, and CONGRATS, GelflingWaldo, thanks for keeping us up to snuff!