The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
id totally afree if i wasnt so durnk so ic old be sober!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Another for Beau? Good grief he's spreading like wild fire! No, please don't get the fire extenguisher...We only get our money back on this place if no damage is taken. Ya hear? No explosions, okay?

Crazy Harry: *pops up behind me in a tux* Did somebody say explosions?! *presses down on dynamite plunger, blowing up something backstage*

...I hope that wasn't my award. Ugh, moving on, here's our resident patriot, Sam Eagle, to make a speech on puppets and insanity. He is after all experts in both fields. *winks*

*Sam approaches the stage in his normal/formal strut*

Sam: Good evening to you all. I am here tonight to discuss with you the abnormality of puppets. Now, puppets are being used today to convey characters on television and movies. This is possitively outrageous! Little children will see the puppets and think "Look mother, there is a real live talking frog on the television set." And in all reality, it will be a puppet. It is for reasons like these that people like wes and the puppets he builds should not recieve any sort of award.

Moving on, I am also priveledged to have the opportunity to speak of insanity. Now, I am surrounded by insanity every day of my life. And I have grown accustomed to it. But, if I ever had the chance to leave the insanity, I would jump at it like Thomas Jefferson jumped on the Louisiana Purchase. So it can never be determined why christyb would want to return to the insanity. So let's just give her the award and get this show over with. Please.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla and her crew are happily watching the awards... when suddenly they hear a distinctive crunching>

Leyla: What on earth... Jimmy?! Are you eating popcorn?!

Jimmy: <munch munch munch swallow> Yup.

Leyla: This is an AWARDS show! A hoighty toighty event! There's popcorn everywhere! You're wearing a tux! You can't eat popcorn in a tux! Why are you eating popcorn in a tux?!

Jimmy: 'Cause they're not selling hotdogs... and you wouldn't cook me anything.

Leyla: <stares> <hyperventilates> Just... stop eating. Right now.

Jimmy: But...

Leyla: <apoplectic hiss> Right now! <Jimmy stares at her for a beat, and thinks about beating, and backs down.

Jimmy: Yes, ma'am.

Leyla: <growling> The next time we go to an awards show, we are all staying home!

Hilda: <cautiously> I beg your pardon?

Leyla: You heard me! <recovering> Okay... okay. Good! Hey, look Renee won for best fan club! And Ed won for the dorms and for action figure enthusiast! Awesome! Well done! Great people, both both of them! All of them! YAY!!!

Ziffel

Reaction score
*claps and applauds (hmmm, is that redundant?) for wes and christyb. Insanity is a good thing. The world would be an insane place without it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
bork bork bork bork bork bork bububububububububububububububuork eh bubububububububububbubububub

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
bork bork bork bork bork bork bububububububububububububububuork eh bubububububububububbubububub
SHutupppd You!!!! huhuhuhuih *slaps snowth*

iwant supermuppet hiuhuhuhuhu

D'Snowth

Reaction score
just for that i inyenf to press cahreges the monte im spber!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
i dont carer ahahhggahah slappy hahahauhuhau I'm HYPER on sugar thatz bettea than lousy ol puhcnh

i choose you coop erd hahahahahuhuhwhoeerrr

D'Snowth

Reaction score
i hate cooperde4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!