The Third Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Award Ceremony!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Thanks for The Award but i am leaving this is a drag If D'snow and Beau got a Problem then Be A Man and tell me. That goes for anyone here

*** LOoks into the Crowd******

Hears Crickets and Penguins only

JUST WHAT I THOUGHT BYE AND THANK YOU

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Kimp, ok...You know that you and I have never been the greatest of friends, so I'm not just making this up to make you feel better. Your outside of the awards thread and your bigging-up to win was awesome, and hilarious, and lent such a hilarious style to the awards this season! There was far less moaning than usual, and I think that your hilarious take on the chance of not winning was what caused that, and I, for one, was glad for your thoughts and the fantastic off-shoot thread.

Beau: Who shot what?
Bo: *sigh*

EDIT: Arrrrg! I didn't see your third post there...my jokes said by Bo, Beau, Bean and me above were just that...jokes. I don't have a problem at all! That paragraph up there *points* are my honest to goodness thoughts, the jokes were just jokes and I thought they would be received that way...I appologuise if I upset you, really, I do.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Kimp, please don't leave...We apreciate your humor my friend! But the show must go on...

Attention everyone, put on your hard hats, or whatever form of head coverage you have, because here to present the next award we have Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker.

*Bunsen and Beaker walk on stage in tuxedos*

Bunsen: Hello everyone!
Beaker: Mee mee me me mo!
Bunsen: Beakie and I are here to deliver the awards for "Funniest Member" and "Best Signature." Oh! It sets me all a-twitter!
Beaker: Mee mo mo me?
Bunsen: What's that Beaker? Why no! Of course I have nothing up here that could cause you bodily harm internally or externally! Has that ever happened?
Beaker: Mee mo mo mo mo me!!
Bunsen: Oh, don't fret Beakie, everything is fine, all I have to do is open up these envelopes here with my Muppet Labs Laser Envelope Opener!
Beaker: MEE MO?!
Bunsen: *points laser at envelope* Ah, there we are, the winner of Funniest Member and Best Signature goes to:theprawncracker aka Ryan! Oh, and look there Beakie! *points laser pointer in direction of Beaier's head, slicing off most of his hair* He's the host! Ooh! What fun!
Beaker: MOMOMOMO!! *hair on fire*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Beak!
Beau: Bo!
Bean: Bobo!
Bobo: Beau!
Bo: Poor Beaker...
Bean: Is anyone going to call my name?
Bobo: I would but...I don't have a phone...

Ziffel

Reaction score
Way to go Prawnie! And you should get a special award just for all your hard work and creativity in conducting this whole ceremony. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Oh! Definatly!
Beau: He should defiantly get an award.
Bobo: Defiantly?
Bean: Bunsen, may I borrow the laser? Its so sparkly! *cute*
Bo: Ryan's been so great through it all. And so patient.
Bean: *with lasor* Now...someone say my name, or you'll be a patient.
Bo: Bean-s on toast...
Bobo: Don't mind if I do.
Beau: Do what?
Bean: Right! Fine! *laser's batteries run out*
Bo: *smugs*
Beau: *same*
Bobo: *confused*
Bean: *sigh*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*defiantly accepts award* Well, I couldn't make Beau a liar could I? Anyway, thank you all so much for voting for me on these awards. I'm so honored that you appreciate my special brand of humor. And I was SO shocked when tallying the votes to find out that I actually won funniest member AND best sig! Thank you all so much! Many hugs for you all! And more votes to come soon! As now we have a slight break in the festivities for eating, there's food in the back everybody! Enjoy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beau: *stares at Bobo: I guess he's large enough...he could store food in his back...
Bo: Excuse me. *leaves*

Ziffel

Reaction score
No kidding I was just going to ask if there's a commercial break soon so I could go get some refreshments! Woop dee do!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
YAYYY!! This is so awesome, Ryan! The awards, the art! It's all so wonderful!