1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MrsPepper, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

I will still be here man. I mean We Thread Killers have to stick together. Nothing is better than that!
  2. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Sounds like it may have something to do with your enemies spreading more slander about you Snowth.:mad:

Do you suppose the forum will come back to life after you stop visiting and posting in it?:rolleyes:

Here's a MC hug and a bag of muffins to cheer you up.:sympathy:
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I sure am! You're right though, if I promote you, then you will be the president. Hmm... I will have to think of a new way to reward you for your efforts!

You got it, Kuriboh Man! ** high-fives** I should hire you or something. I know! You can have a gold star. :D

Hahaha, way to rub salt in his wounds Marty! **giggles** I know it's not on purpose, but yeah it's kind of sad but probably true.
  4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't think so; I signed under a totally different username, it's a little trick I picked up to kind of throw them off track. I guarantee you I don't think there's a single place on the internet where my name is still Courage-Bagge (or even Snowth-related accept here).
    You'll think of something, Peppi, you know how to take care of your people (me, Vic, Prawnie, the rest of the gang).
  5. Kuriboh Man

Kuriboh Man Active Member

This is so Awsome, As for the Gold Star I will wear It with Pride. :D
  6. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Dude, the T*K*O needs a national anthem! O_O
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

We seriously do! But noone could be bothered to write one. Feel like volunteering? :coy:
  8. BeakerSqueedom

:3 Sure, why not?
    :D OOOOOHHHH TKOOOOO PEEEEEPSS!

WE MUST SING A SONG!

A ONE! A TWO! A ONE TWO THREE...

(Starts writing)
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

**giggles** I can't wait to hear what you come up with! If you write the words, I will actually make up a tune and sing it. For reals.
  10. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Well, here I am :( I guess being a newbie full of energy and fanart makes me a pretty good thread killer *lol*
    I post in a topic and can almost hear an old landlady voice saying 'Go away little girl, you bug us.:sympathy: '
    *sits in a dark corner*
  11. BeakerSqueedom

XD Omg, really Pepper?
    That'd be awesome!

I will get to writing it.

Red, welcome to the the thread!
    xD I'm a thread killer too.

So sit down, have a drink, and watch as we scare you with our randomity. :D

-Glomps Red-
  12. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Trust me, I have been a member of some very random forums over the years. There is is nothing you guys can do that I was'nt scarred from in Labyrinth, My Little Pony, and Harry Potter fandoms looong ago :D
  13. BeakerSqueedom

XD LOL!
    Good, good!
    :3 I like people who can tolerate my hyperactivity. :D
    -snugs-

:0
    Your icon is cute. xP
    Ahem.
  14. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

It's Red in her fish outfit :). She does make a cute fish *wishes she could swim as well*. I like when the fraggles wore masks, it gave them a very native look :)
    *hee* I was one of the first hyperactive posters on forums back in ye olde days in '97. Don't worry you can't frighten me :)
  15. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

WHOA! Red, I just noticed, you live in Clearlake! YAY! ANOTHER NOR CAL-ER! I mean, it is still pretty far from me (sonoma county) but you're still one of the closest I've met so far.
  16. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

OMG! Someone who has actually heard of Clearlake! :D *dances*
  17. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Ok, this calls for a celebration! *confetti rains down as Alex tosses muffins and penguins in the air*
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

Yay, I have a Cali fraggle friend :D!
  19. BeakerSqueedom

D: I am so alooonnneee.

;_;

LOL!

How fun!
  20. Pork

Pork Active Member

Don't worry Squeekums. We will have our own party. Throws penguins and muffins in the air. WHOOPIE.