The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well, the Hows the weather thread did eventually get revived, but I still want to be a member! :smile: I don't know why, I like belonging to things.....and I'll probably kill another thread. Maybe this one....*evil laughter*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Sure. As I said before, anyone who posts is an honourary member. YOu keep the thread alive, you get at least some credit. :wink:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I have proof that I'm a thread killa.I made the Old Telly thread and nobody posted in it so I killed a thread, right?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I just noticed the MWoO reference, prawnie. :big_grin: **giggles**

Yup, you killed a thread. Everyone is a thread killa at heart. Welcome to the dark side... **breaks out a red light-sabre and starts making thr swishy noises along with it**

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Actually, I'm in a unusually pessimistic dark mood right now which I seldom ever are in general, so if I'm a little grouchy I'm sorry. Something bad just happened in my family of which I dont want to talk about....:frown: :cry:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You don't have to talk about it at all, and I'm very sorry. You'll get through okay though, I'm sure.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
All I can say is: go to the general discussion area and start posting under my "new movies coming out thread!!!"

ryan

G-MAN

Reaction score
What's the matter, getting tired of it? :stick_out_tongue:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
So, If I post a thread, but noone replies, I'm a thread killer? I guess so. I made the National Association of W lovers thread yesternight and only mikebennedict posted. Is it dead?