1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MrsPepper, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Beauregard Well-Known Member

*giggles* I actually think of that song, "See the beatle sitting on a stone," because of your avatar! As if someone with Red in there name could bug!
  2. Redsonga Active Member

Awww thank you :)!
  3. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Yesh, Porkums!
    We'll throw our own little T*K*O bash!

<3 WHEEEEEE!
  4. Pork Active Member

:insatiable:Bash, Sure thing. *gets out her home made ktichen drumkit, made mostly of pot and pans and starts bashing them with chopsticks*
    Um, but yeah, a bash sounds good:p

:confused:
  5. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Did someone say bash? Does crazy harry laugh and blows somthing up lol
  6. Redsonga Active Member

I'm just so glad, you have no idea how rare it is for me to find someone that knows about my hometown on the internet :confused:
  7. Beakerfan Active Member

I know! And it seems so weird, because California is SUCH a big state! You'd think there'd be more of us!
  8. Redsonga Active Member

I guess most of them are old bass fishermen...It would be a little scary if they all posted on a muppets forum though :confused::scary:
  9. Beakerfan Active Member

AHAHAHAHA! Seriously.... or, if you live in my area, they're all too busy trying to keep the hippie movement alive.....
  10. Redsonga Active Member

Groovy :coy: ! *holds up a flower* If you listen you can hear its lifeforce...:)
  11. Kuriboh Man Active Member

this is going to be wacky :batty:, But I'm Glad the T*K*O are here ;).
  12. Redsonga Active Member

You like the killing? *feels forehead* *feeds Kuriboh chicken soup*
  13. Pork Active Member

Mmmm, Chicken Soup. I could really go for a bowl of that right now.
  14. Redsonga Active Member

*Hands Pork a bowl* Ah, winter :)
  15. Pork Active Member

Why thanky kindly Songa. Tisn't Winter where I am, but Chicken soup is good anytime.
  16. Kuriboh Man Active Member

Gee thanks. *Eats Chicken Soup* that was yummy :)! *gives Songa a "thank you card."*:insatiable: But seriously I'm Fine.
  17. Redsonga Active Member

Aw, I'm glad everyone is okay :). Where do you live Pork? :\
  18. Kuriboh Man Active Member

Well if your happy then I'm Happy and if I'm Happy then every one else is happy. :super: :cool:
  19. Redsonga Active Member

I have to say this is the warmest forum I have ever been a part of :)
  20. BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Porkums is somewhere over the rainbow, Red <3.
    :0 It's beautiful place, gal!

PORKKKYYY! HOW ARE YOU DOING UP THERE? :D