The Three Detectives created by Martin Johnson

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Niether do I, oddly enough, but I don't doubt it's existance. I know Supper had a lot of...henchmen.
:smirk:
That was an interesting twist, stealing all the muppet dogs. Yay for Animal!
:halo:
I love this, and can't wait to read more!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I don't remember leaper gnome.:embarrassed:
Understandably since out of those four weirdos he only made three posts.

It seemed such a natural choice to use them as Super's henchmen though.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 8

When Marty and Kendra arrived they brought with them police constable Barry Lee. Club car man and leaper gnome initially refused to talk but after a little "friendly persuasion" from good old Animal, they admitted that Super was gathering dogs to bring under his control to help him rob all the noble, wealthy guests at the summer party to be held next week by her Ladyship Renee Louvier.

"So that's what this whole game is all about," said Snowthy.
"Well now we know, we can set a trap." Marty spoke to constable Barry. "We must be ready to surprise Super and his remaining men at Lady Louvier's party. Have some plainclothes officers among the people, and leave it up to us to come up with an idea to deal with the brain-washed dogs."
Kendra added "Do be sure to keep this under hush. We want Super to simply think his men were careless and were apprehended trying to steal another dog for him. He must not suspect that we suddenly discovered his scheme."
Constable Barry gave them assurance and drove off with the bad guys in the paddy wagon leaving our faithful detectives to come up with some ingenious plan to save the day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Summer party? In the middle of fall? Oh yeah, I forgot, when us in the Northern Hemisphere have fall and winter, you guys in the southern hemisphere have spring and summer.

Short, but sweet Marty! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've added a little bit more Snowthy, but it's still short but sweet.
But you ain't seen nothin yet :wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I actually like these short little chapters Marty! It makes it easier to keep up and it really leaves us wanting more. They're like little snapshots and they're just great! Keep it coming!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Also for us in the throes of winter....Lady Louvier could also be quite eccentric. Bringing summer inside when it's a cold, and deary winter outside. XD

Also...wow. I'm a Ladyship. ...Whatever that means. Awesome!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 9

Meanwhile back at the secret hideout Super was furious to hear about his men's capture. "Those stupid fools. Now I only have three helpers left. But at least I have enough dogs now so when I send them running wild at the party you three shall be able to rob all the rich suckers while the hounds hold all security at bay."
This he said to Baba and his two other remaining men, popsicle and bananainmebutt. They didn't say anything about club car man and leaper gnome. They knew Super didn't stand for any such bumbling. The other two would be much better off in jail than in their boss's presence now.
Super gloated to himself as he stared at the great crowd of muppet dogs inside the rows of cages. He had them all completely under his spell. Nothing could possibly stand in his way now. So he thought at least.

But back at Muppet Fans Detective Agency our trio of heroes had already decided to call Dr.Bunsen Honeydew at Muppet Labs and ask if he could come up with an invention to break the mind-control of the dogs. He promised that he and his assistant Beaker would get to work straight away knowing the close deadline they had. The detectives were pretty confident. After all, with a week to work in even Bunsen and Beaker couldn't miss getting this important invention working right.

Could they?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"bananainmebutt"? That sounds similar to an alias Coop once snuck into KGZ under.