1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Three Detectives created by Martin Johnson

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Bill Bubble Guy, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

That was WONDERFUL Marty!!! 4 stars from me too! You deserve a big hand!
    A BIG HAND GOES RUNNING ACROSS THE SCREEN
    Oboy...me & my big mouth!:rolleyes:
  2. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Why yes, I loved this ending too, and promises of wonderful things to come!
  3. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

:) You're very welcome Thanks Kathy and Kate.:flirt:
  4. Barry Lee Active Member

hahaha wonderful job Marty!!

I especially love the cops... *cough* *cough*
  5. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That's very nice of you to say that Barry.

BTW You had better get some medication for that cough you have ;)
  6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Man... to think what I've been missing! I was about to be squirted with hard-to-clean-off ink! Oh man, and we all had to wrestle Super to the ground while Piggy took care of baba right away... oh and Sgt Floyd was free at last... and Marty... you robbed Beth and Nate?! How could you?! Oh no wait, the MUPPET Bill Bubble Guy, not the Marty with the same name...

Man Marty, that was AWESOME!!!! I'm glad I was a part of the story, something I can be proud of in my post-T*K*O days!
  7. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Well you can look forward to being a part of the sequel sometime next year Snowthy when the three of us clear the name of the Muppet Bill Bubble Guy.

And Super will not be the villian who frames Bill, since I don't want to keep putting him down too much despite what he has done in real life.

Till then thanks for commenting on my story Snowthy. :)
  8. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Bump for the heck of it.:)
    But I'll soon be continuing this thread with the next investigation.:excited:
  9. Skye Active Member

I just want to say, I'm really looking forward to that! I loved this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
  10. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Here's my original Three Detectives story to enjoy again while I commence my long-awaited sequel.
  11. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I had been thinking at one time of adding the sequel to this same thread but now I think I'll make it a separate one.
    I do so hope you all enjoy re-reading it while I write my sequel.:)
  12. JEANYLASER Member

Yeah! I will love it!