The Three Detectives created by Martin Johnson

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
"bananainmebutt"? That sounds similar to an alias Coop once snuck into KGZ under.
I didn't know that. I only remembered the names of those four smart alecs who were posting all those insulting things around our boards a while ago and thought of using them as the rest of the bad guy gang.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 10

The Three Detectives were starting to worry whether they had played a bad gamble seeking help from Muppet Labs. There were only two days to go and still Bunsen hadn't successfully come up with anything. And his poor assistant Beaker had all kinds of bumps and bruises to prove it.
Marty sighed. "I know they were always such bumbling morons on television. But I always thought that was just a comedy act routine."

Before Snowthy or Kendra could say anything in reply the phone rang and Marty picked it up.
"Hello. Oh it's you Bunsen." He listened to what Bunsen had to say and his eyes brightened up with hope. "That's great! We'll be over right away."
Hanging up the receiver he cried, "On your bikes guys. This could be our big break."
Kendra and Snowthy sure hoped so as the three of them pedalled all the way to Muppet Labs.
When they arrived Beaker greeted them at the door with a courteous meep and ushered them in to see Bunsen.
"Ah my friends," he said joyously. "Here is the answer to your dilemma. We came up with a special dog-whistle that emits a counter hypnotic effect of its very own. It's not a cure of course but it will counteract the effect your enemies have upon their army of dogs so you will be able to halt the attack."
"What does it do exactly?" asked Kendra.
"It will make any dog so tired that it will drop off to sleep almost immediately."
Bunsen demonstrated on a cute little puppy Beaker brought out and placed upon the table. Bunsen blew the whistle and the little tyke started to yawn and curled up into a ball and was snoozing in 10 seconds.
"Brilliant!" cried Snowthy in ecstasy.
"You've done it! squealed Kendra.
"Yes Bunsen. This will certainly fix Super Muppet's little game." Marty was extremely pleased.
"Start producing these whistles. We'll have one each and issue the others to the plainclothes policemen at her Ladyship's party."
"Our pleasure to assist you three. Beaky and I will have them ready by tonight."

Bunsen and Beaker were true to their promise and the detectives sent them around to Constable Barry Lee and Sargent Dave Ebersole at the police station. They explained what they were for and the officers assured them the undercover squad would be issued with them.
Everything was prepared. The party was definitely going to be something to remember.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot my helmet.:cry:

Just kidding, great stuff Marty, can't wait to see more!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh I get it You forgot your pushbike helmet :big_grin:

Thanks for the little joke Snowth. And in fact I'm going to edit the chapter a little bit more so you will see more shortly.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I shall look forward to eagerly finishing this when I return on November 3rd

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this earlier Martin, but this is a very good story you have here! LOL You, Snowth and Kendra all as detectives with Super and Baba as the evil villains, LOL!! Very good job my friend :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you Nick and Barry. Now that I'm back home again I promise to get back to this story ASAP :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
CHAPTER 11

And so the big day of Lady Renee Louvier's party arrived.
The Detectives and the police had explained the situation to her and assured her there was no need to tell her guests before they were ready to make their move to nab the bad guys. She was very pleased about that.

Marty, Snowthy and Kendra were all disguised as distinguished guests along with Barry Lee, Dave Ebersole and other members of the police squad. Naturally each was armed with Muppet Labs own patent dog sleep whistles.

The guests turned up at Lady Louvier's posh mansion for the party in the garden grounds. They included Princess Sylinde Bren who looked quite a regal sight adorned with rings, necklaces and brooches amid her royal robes. The other rich guests had lots of valuables as well. No wonder Super hoped to make a fortune sticking up the party.

Marty and his friends were on the alert while they mingled amidst the refreshment tables.
Super could attack with his men and army of slave dogs at any moment.
Would Bunsen and Beaker's invention let them down?