The Tumbles P. Bear Project: Day One

Super Scooter

Reaction score
fishbone said:
:smile: im so glad you arm making the bear,iam lost when it comes to making animals,are ducks buit the same way? :confused:
Ducks have beaks and feathers...

fishbone

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Ducks have beaks and feathers...
:stick_out_tongue: if i wanted back talk scooter,i'll fart.beaver,do you make birds aswell?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
fishbone said:
:stick_out_tongue: if i wanted back talk scooter,i'll fart.beaver,do you make birds aswell?
Birds have beaks and feathers... :stick_out_tongue:

Actually, I looked at that design, and, it could quite easily be used to make a duck, or even a bird, with a few minor changes. For one, you're need a beak and feathers. :zany: And two, the arms might be changed to wings, though that's not necessary. Look at Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, and even Big Bird!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
fishbone said:
Beavers can build anything with a little mud and a few sticks.... :wink:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Yo, Buck, when is day 3 ready? I'm waiting impatiantely hehehe *shaking in like a scared cat on chair* :big_grin:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Day 3 and 4 were added over the weekend....day off today so I guess I am on Day 5 today. Progress was held up because I had to redo the mouth and make a bunch of minor adjustments to the head.

Just an FYI, but I usually announce updates here (I missed announcing Day 4 for some reason).

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
fishbone said:
beaver,do you make birds aswell?
I've made quite a few birds over the years. My wife and I did a bunch of pigeons and a Peregrine Falcon for the Chicago Academy of Sciences a few years back. We actually ended up making a ton of the pigeons after that, for pigeon fanciers (did you know there was such a thing?) in England I think. I also did a spectacularly ugly bunraku bird for a production of "Peter and the Wolf".

I've thrown a bunch of images of these and some other old puppets I've done in my Yahoo Photo Album.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Ah! Great.

I wish i could get affordable gasket rubber...hey wait i have a friend in the auto-bissniss...i'll ask him.

I'll try to use plywood for mouthplates....if i don't get gasket rubbber.

/Anders

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Hey buck, any luck on getting the Tumble Bear project further along? I was looking forward to the additional info on how you built him. :flirt:

fishbone

Reaction score
the antisapation is killing me!!!one.. one unfinished bear!!!agh agh agh!! :wink: