The Tumbles P. Bear Project: Day One

BorkBork

Reaction score
Fishbone> you the one who contacted me on my web-page-pager? Email me, please.

Yeah, i want to see a finished bear too :-D

/Anders

fishbone

Reaction score
yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupyupypuypupypupypupypupypupypupypuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu :sleep:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah....I hear `ya! :stick_out_tongue: Actually, my computer got hit with a VERY nasty virus and I lost most of the data on my hardrive. Most of my stuff was backed up, but the Tumbles website/article wasn't. Once I've finished rebuilding my hardrive I'm going back to work on the cute little bear......

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just a quick note for those who were asking - I plan to finally get the last few installments of the Tumbles P. Bear Project posted very soon. Sorry for the delay, as I mentioned before my computer got hit with a virus a few weeks back and caused major problems. Day Four was actually uploaded to Geocities pre-virus but seems to have not updated properly.

Anyhew, it's coming...

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
YAY! :excited:

(oh yeah, 120 seconds..... umm hmmm, yup, just waiting,...... are we there yet?)

fishbone

Reaction score
well,well,well... aren't you a site for sore eyes,i thought you fell of the....PLANET...thank you,thank you... :embarrassed:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Who? Me or Buck-Beaver? Either way, I think we are both here just about every day. :smile:

Haaaaayyy, that rhymed! :excited:

fishbone

Reaction score
yes you,u suoooooo craaaaaaaaaazyyy,i think i want ta have yo baby.....& now for something completly different,yo kids...i got a call back from this puppet company called the crayon court they're in burbank .any way it sounds pretty promising,i just called & asked if they were looking for puppeteers& i guess they are,check it out @ www.crayoncourt.com it's pretty wild. :smile:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
FYI - I moved The Tumbles P. Bear Project over to my Bear Town site since that's what he's being made for anyways. The new URL is http://www.bear-town.com/backstage.htm. Adjust your bookmarks accordingly.

For anyone who can't wait, the text from part four has been posted tonight. I'll have all the pictures up in a day or so. Please forgive any spelling or grammer mistakes, I haven't had a chance to thoroughly proof read it yet. I'm glad everyone seems to be finding it interesting.

Cheers! :zany:

P.S. ~ That Crayon Court thing looks really cool - good luck Fishbone!