The Tumbles P. Bear Project: Day One

Beauregard

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Yeah, yeah....I hear `ya! :stick_out_tongue: Actually, my computer got hit with a VERY nasty virus and I lost most of the data on my hardrive. Most of my stuff was backed up, but the Tumbles website/article wasn't. Once I've finished rebuilding my hardrive I'm going back to work on the cute little bear......
That is sick. I can't stand it when people's hard drives are mucked up by someone stupid playing viruses. Did you get it in an e-mail?

fishbone

Reaction score
thanks man,i was so stoked when he called me back!! i was late for an interveiw & i didn't even care!!!!i just want to play with puppets : :crazy:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
fishbone said:
yes you,u suoooooo craaaaaaaaaazyyy,i think i want ta have yo baby

You having my (or any baby) would be VERY interesting! :crazy:

Seriously though, congrats on the call. I hope it becomes a good opportunity. :smile:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
FYI - I moved The Tumbles P. Bear Project over to my Bear Town site since that's what he's being made for anyways. The new URL is http://www.bear-town.com/backstage.htm. Adjust your bookmarks accordingly.

For anyone who can't wait, the text from part four has been posted tonight. I'll have all the pictures up in a day or so. Please forgive any spelling or grammer mistakes, I haven't had a chance to thoroughly proof read it yet. I'm glad everyone seems to be finding it interesting.

Cheers! :zany:

P.S. ~ That Crayon Court thing looks really cool - good luck Fishbone!
Hey! I feel honored that you included a link to my instructions for building arm rods. (even if you don't use the method yourself.):stick_out_tongue:

The soldering method you use sounds interesting, I was wondering if you intend to put additional pictures up with those instructions? Although, I'm tenative about using a soldering iron..... I'm a danger to my self with just a glue gun! :frown:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yup, I'll have the pictures up in a few days once I have time to download them from my camera and retouch them.