The Twiddlebugs are back!

muppet maniac

Reaction score
The Twiddlebugs were also seen in CGI form in Sesame Street 4D Movie Magic(not the family, bu two anonymous purple and yellow ones)

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
muppet maniac said:
The Twiddlebugs were also seen in CGI form in Sesame Street 4D Movie Magic(not the family, bu two anonymous purple and yellow ones)

I WISH i could see Sesame Street 3D/4D... but its in Universal studios and in japan! *sigh* MAYBE it will show up here in the states at Sesame Place in PA? one can ONLY hope! :halo: is it on YouTube by any chance? :smile: :wink:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I WISH i could see Sesame Street 3D/4D... but its in Universal studios and in japan! *sigh* MAYBE it will show up here in the states at Sesame Place in PA? one can ONLY hope! is it on YouTube by any chance?

That might be possible, as SW just formed some sort of partnership with Busch Entertainment(which owns the Sesame Place park, which I've never been to)...and from what I read, the deal said something about 4D film attractions, so yeah.

I've seen it, but thought it could have been a lot better than what I saw. It was about the SS gang(BB, CM, Elmo, B/E, OTG, G and Zoe) "imagining" movies after the film projector broke. Cookie and Oscar's dream sequences are what I found quite amusing :stick_out_tongue:

But as I said, could have been much better IF, 1) It was made entirely in Japan and 2) The plot would have been about the characters(inc. the eight I mentioned) going into a director(played by an actor)'s studio and as they look around, they start to play around with props, sets, etc to make their own films. And, they could bring back Sam the Robot in a spoof of Star Wars that they come up with. Also could make references to films like JAWS, Psycho and so on...