The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I mean, the game is a parody of how on movies aliens are made to look like the weird ones. But instead the aliens are the normal ones and the humans are the weirdos. But, yeah, some of the humans are just plain annoying! *say these, snap.* LOL! I especially can't not stand the the boogie man from earth got loose on their planet. :crazy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have all seven Commander keen games and I used to play them all the time!:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have all seven Commander keen games and I used to play them all the time!:smile:
That's so cool I love them :big_grin:! I wish they would put out an updated collection of them, since they and a lot of the older PC games are abandoned now with no one to support them :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to love the little dancing dog thingie in the sweat suite but I forget what it's called.

Anyone ever pleas Jazz Jack Rabbit? He was arounf doing the cute animals star in there own game "Sonic answer games".

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I used to love the little dancing dog thingie in the sweat suite but I forget what it's called.

Anyone ever pleas Jazz Jack Rabbit? He was arounf doing the cute animals star in there own game "Sonic answer games".
I played the GBA port a long time ago. I'm not really an Epic Games fan, though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've played the first one and it's squeal. It's pretty fun to me.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Playing Psychonauts right now. I give it my highest recommendations!