The Videogame Thread

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
you know that music that plays when you are about to drown in the sonic games? that music haunts me. To this day whenever I hear it I panic. It terrifies me
Tell me about it, that music is scairer than alot of the things in Resident Evil 4. its just really creepy

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that music! Except for when I'm playing and he's about to drown. I always used to try to rush and get the bubbles to avoid hearing that music...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
my favorite sonic music would be marble hills zone in Sonic 1.

Least favorite? 7 rings in hand in Sonic and the secret rings. You can only listen to it so much before you want to stab your eardrums :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love Nights! And I really love the music in it too! I liked most past Sonic Team music!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love Nights! And I really love the music in it too! I liked most past Sonic Team music!
If only real life had background music :excited:...
The new Nights was not as fun, too many birds *sigh* And I don't care what they say he will always be a boy to me, like Peter Pan :smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
If only real life had background music ...
The new Nights was not as fun, too many birds *sigh* And I don't care what they say he will always be a boy to me, like Peter Pan
Never played NiGHTS. I think I'll try it I get my Saturn to go next to my Atari 2600, Gameboy, Wii/Gamecube, PS3/2/1, Dreamcast, Genesis, DS, N64. A NES and SNES should be coming into my "real family" soon too! :smile:

Another thing about Psychonauts. It's kind of preachy that after Doogan's brains are taken out mutters nothing but "TV". In a video game. Maybe it's because TV makes you passive, gut games teach you that with the tilt of your thumb on an analog stick and a few taps of buttons, you can achieve anything! :wisdom:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really like the night theme. It's hidden in the first Sonic Adventure!

But I especially love the background music!