The "What Seems to Be in Store for Season 43" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's a tad early, but now that season 42's over, it's time to gear up for the next one! The press kit won't come to us until early August, so we have to find bits and pieces of info about it ourselves. There hasn't been any word on guest stars yet, but if David Hyde Pierce was in that Brushy Brush song and wasn't in season 42, I'm hoping he's in this season (love him in Frasier).

Here's some other stuff that might (and hopefully will) air:
And based on some of the images on SW's revamped site (like the second one on here), i have an inkling there may be a new theme sequence.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First off...A million Internets to you for having an actual thread about actual stuff posted on the day of nonsense. :fanatic:

But yeah... there's something that troubles me about squishing season 42 and 43 together production wise, since so much was said to have been in this last season that really wasn't. Like that young Puppeteer prodigy. Why did that get bumped, but we got the Justin Beiber parody twice in a single season? Quite honestly, that's something I was quite looking forward to. No question he's probably going to join the group in several years (if SS is still around). I like seeing new talent. It's a shame we didn't get to see his segment yet.

And isn't there some cryptic clue or clues about the new Elmo segments?

I'm wondering if the Monster at the end of the Show would be on the actual show... seems like it could also be used for a DVD release or even one of those Sesame Street Kinect things. It would be a great episode, though...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm wondering if the Monster at the end of the Show would be on the actual show... seems like it could also be used for a DVD release or even one of those Sesame Street Kinect things. It would be a great episode, though...
Well, hence the "seems".

cahuenga

Reaction score
There are two inserts of Frank Oz he taped the last season. I wonder in how many episodes would appear Bob, Susan and Jerry Nelson characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's occured to me that by this upcoming season, if he's still around, Alan's stint as owner of Hooper's Store will actually begin to surpass Mr. Hooper's ownership (not counting the backstory of Hooper's Store being opened in 1951).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
...and according to Tyler Bunch's twitter, some more Frank Oz material will be coming.

cahuenga

Reaction score
Last year around this time, the sesame street acount on Youtube uploaded some bits from the season 43, so I suppose they will upload some inserts from season 43 anytime soon.... I can't wait!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.