The "What Seems to Be in Store for Season 43" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I just found an (incomplete) article that reveals there IS a new Elmo segment coming! :laugh: It's called "Elmo the Musical" and is 11 minutes long.
An idea like that is IMPOSSIBLE to fulfill in such a short time given Elmo's popularity. :frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean doing an 11 minute musical.... that just pushing it even for Sesame Street standards. :frown:
I'm sure it won't ALL song. Plus, the songs have really improved lately, so I have faith that they'll be good.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
There are two inserts of Frank Oz he taped the last season. I wonder in how many episodes would appear Bob, Susan and Jerry Nelson characters.
Yeah. I wonder about that because Susan seemed to be making a comeback last season, but it was the opposite with Bob. He only appeared in one insert, so I wonder what direction they're going with him. As for Jerry Nelson, I know Mr. Johnson often appears at least once per season and the Count still regularly appears. It would be nice to see more of Herry Monster, Mumford, Sherlock Hemlock, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of Susan, seriously has ANYTHING come of Dr. Loretta Long's book project? It's been about a couple of years or so the last or so anybody's heard anything about it it seems: I submitted a story to be included in her book, and she thanked me for my help in this book that is very important to her.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah i hope they have a little bit more of bert and ernie in this season well mainly in 1 street story like last season they got the flood episode and muppet wiki said last season had been the first time since season 35 that ernie had appeared in a street story.....

But on the other hand i know Steve and Eric have Kermit and Piggy to do also but they aren't filming this time for Muppets so maybe we can have a bert and ernie street story :stick_out_tongue: :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Funny, Eric has Muppet duties yet we still see a TON of Grover and a nice amount of Bert on SS. How does that guy do it? Lol.

I too wish they'd show more B&E. And not just in claymation.

Status
Not open for further replies.