1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "What Seems to Be in Store for Season 43" Thread

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Oscarfan, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I've seen some poser photos from it, and it seems like mostly Elmo and assorted animal characters.
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  2. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Can you give me the source of this picture?
  3. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Someone found a brief plot summary for the season premiere episode:
    Sounds good to me!
  4. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Cool. A Cookie Monster story in the season premiere. Sounds like the season is already off to a good start.
  5. SSLFan Well-Known Member

I love this news. Cookie Monster is finally getting his due again. Glad SW and the writers are recognizing that. :insatiable:
  6. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Some more plots for the rest of the first week:

Episode 4302

Episode 4303

Episode 4304

Episode 4305
    Man, all of those sound great! Can't wait for this season! The press kit should be coming soon too.
    SSLFan likes this.
  7. SSLFan Well-Known Member

I agree Oscarfan! These episodes sound awsome! I like that Cookie appears in THREE street stories in the premire week. :excited:

I'm glad they're addressing the whole "Veggie Monster" thing directly again, hopefully this will put it to rest. And the street story with Big Bird sounds VERY interesting! And I'm glad he's appearing in 2 in the premire week as well. The Telly and Baby Bear one sounds halarious, and I'm even more excited because it looks like Zoe will be in it - we don't see much of her these days. :sympathy:

The Elmo-Abby one sounds okay, but I'd much rather have had it be an Elmo-Zoe one. Anyways, this is awsome and exciting, can't wait for more news. :)
  8. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

When I read that description, I thought "Wouldn't that work just as well with Zoe?" Unless there's magic involved, there's no reason for it to be Abby other than what Drtooth always complains about: Elmo and Abby are the two stars, so stick them together as much as possible. At least this outing seems like it will bring emotion out of Elmo.

And another thing that should make Drtooth happy, so far, not a single STEM ep.
  9. Drtooth Well-Known Member

And it will bring out some tension between the two. Something I've been asking for.
  10. DTF Member

Weirdly, I think it's good that it's Elmo and Abby because it doesn't have magic in it. It lets kids see that she isn't only there to do magic, there's more aspects to her.

Great job of usign the whole rumors about Beggie Monster to their advantage. It shoudl put the rumors to rest, but this is the Internet so I'm not sure it will.:)

Exciting to see Cookie Monster and Big Bird featured right away, so we know we'll see them each in more than 1 this season. It does get to be like a sitcom with a lot of characters anymore, with only 26 episodes it's hard to fit everyone in. But, even though Elmo and Abby are now main characters, so to speak, the older ones are still regulars and entitled to be in quite a few. One or twoa year is crazy.
  11. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Complete description for the season premiere:

and Episode 4306:

I'm hoping the press kit is out on Monday; it's usually out the first week of August.
  12. mbmfrog Active Member

YEAH, Cookie's gain some good episodes for this season. :insatiable:

It's a great time to be a fan of the Cookie eater.
  13. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

NEW SNEAK PEAK VIDEOS!:

Abby's Flying Fairy School
    &feature=channel&list=UL

Episode 4304
    &feature=channel&list=UL

Super Grover 2.0

Episode 4302

"Sesame Street O-Saurus"

The Voice spoof

Episode 4301

Letter X Song

Oddly enough, not "Elmo the Musical" clips. Hmm.
  14. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

...never mind, here's two ones that are unlisted:

15. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Looks pretty promising. Though I don't see how mentioning Quacker Oats constitutes as a parody.
  17. InvaderZim Member

There are even spoofs of Downtown Abbey (real one airs on PBS Masterpiece, channel 7 her in Australia and the BBC) and Boardwalk Empire. Hoping the The Voice spoof will be good fun.
  18. InvaderZim Member

Also season 43 is reusing the words Disguise and Persistent from past seasons again for The Word on the Street.
  19. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

YAAAAAY! Thanks for the press kit, Oscarfan!
    I can't wait to see more of Season 43 soon!
  20. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.