The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

BlakeMP

Reaction score
good luck with that!
Thanks! I've only got one more class after the one I'm taking this summer. I'm very much looking forward to getting the coursework over and done with.

Tomorrow, however, my class has been canceled. So I'll be taking a quiz online and catching up on the comic book reviews I need to write for Comixtreme.com.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, on Friday I'll probably do some shopping. Tomorrow will be nothing.

Nick22

Reaction score
Tomorrow are my LAST exams! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my friend Wolfie, and we might also go to the pictures, as well. Tommorow night we were both invited to a party, but we decided against it. It was at a park, in a rather dodgy area, late at night. I don't mind drinks and everything, although the people are a bit stupid about it all... thinking being drunk is attractive and ending up making idiots of themselves. I know they're only human, but all, and I don't mind getting a little tipsy myself, but it's just a little foolish, esp. in a park, near the city. They're just idiots about it all, and that whole "ooh, lookit me, I'm so plastered, let's run in front of a car!" attitude just... doesn't appeal to me. *Shrug* I'm not a wet blanket, but it's just not my thing. I don't want to be surrounded by people out of their minds in an area with weirdos. So instead I'm going to Wolfie's sisters' house to watch some movies and have tea. :big_grin:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My idea would be look, a party! I would go in and get smashed, wake up at 3am on the nature strip and have no recollection the next day. Now THAT is a party :big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Work, then going to get my fathers day gift.

Daniel