The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

vaati64

Reaction score
going to an end of the school year Storm's baseball game. Hopefully it will be over in time for me to catch the premerire of The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien. I seriously would not miss this for anything. Since he signed off back in February, I have been waiting for this day to come. lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
going to an end of the school year Storm's baseball game. Hopefully it will be over in time for me to catch the premerire of The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien. I seriously would not miss this for anything. Since he signed off back in February, I have been waiting for this day to come. lol
Yeah, me too! Have to see Conan! He was awesome on Friday's tonight show!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Work, watch Conan tomorrow, probably get my hair cut or something. We'll see.

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hang around the house, probably. I won't be doing anything interesting until the weekend :smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
I will be studying for an exam, playing computer games (sort of the same thing for me), and going to a BBQ in the evening.

Nick22

Reaction score
i will be bringing food we collected at school to st. luke's mission, eat some pizza at lunch, try to survive the last 4 classes of the day, ride home on the bus, be bored, do hw, go to bed, and do most of it all over again. except thursday are the WORST day of the week.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Not a clue, probably gonna end up going to Kentucky with a friend of mine to see a friend of his for some odd reason.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just found out a few minutes ago that I'm going to the movies. Not sure what we are seeing though

Teheheman

Reaction score
Going down to Nashville for my vacation.

Daniel

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I will probably watch a few of the movies I rented from Blockbusters & if the weather is ok, go to the Dollar Store to shop.