The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Tomorrow...well, today...I need to finish a 2,500 wrd assignment that I didn't know I had until yesterday, and which is due in next week...Yikes!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Tomorrow it'll be work, home, The Office, 10 o'clock news, then bed

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoop! I've done 1,500 words so far! Just another 1,000 to go! And I've done the main research work, as well, so it's just trying to formulate everything into workable paragraphs...Fun fun fun fun FUN! Am I also a little hyper from spending 10 hours in the library? MAYBE MAYBE!

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeeeees....dedicated. That's exactly what I am. >_>
haha, I try to be dedicated, I really do. Sometimes it works.

Tomorrow I will Study some more, and conquer the world!
Awesome! And I shall join you! Only I'm not dedicated enough. -_- But today at school I was actually... /really/ focused. O_O Like in science and RE and stuff... it was creepy!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoop! I've done 1,500 words so far! Just another 1,000 to go! And I've done the main research work, as well, so it's just trying to formulate everything into workable paragraphs...Fun fun fun fun FUN! Am I also a little hyper from spending 10 hours in the library? MAYBE MAYBE!
Best of luck, buddy beau!

Nick22

Reaction score
ill go to school and then to my friends birthday party :big_grin: unless it rains and gets canceled :frown:

Teheheman

Reaction score
*sings* I'm not gonna work, I'm just gonna bang on this drum all day. Actually, I might get my hair cut and the grass cut. Not with the same object mind you, or at the same time.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
*sings* I'm not gonna work, I'm just gonna bang on this drum all day. Actually, I might get my hair cut and the grass cut. Not with the same object mind you, or at the same time.

Daniel
I hate cutting the grass because every time I do it, It's starts raining like crazy. :stick_out_tongue:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I have to walk to the bank(over 3 miles away) & pay off my loan, call my car insurance, take my bills & paperwork to the post office...then relax when all of the above is finished. :rolleyes: