The "What will you do tomorrow" thread.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Tomorrow, I start work again. Why do vacations not last as long as you want em to?

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
All my plans for tomorrow is to draw and play piano.

I know I'm a busy dude huh, :smile:

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I plan to have a friend over tomorrow and watch some videos with her. In addition, I'll hug my teddy bear and imagine it's a plush doll of Beauregard!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Probably go to the Apple Store and get my iPod fixed. I mean, it still plays music, just the middle button is screwed up.

Daniel

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Probably go to the Apple Store and get my iPod fixed. I mean, it still plays music, just the middle button is screwed up.

Daniel
I just got my Ipod fixed, it had that Spider web thing in the screen, totally bummed me out.

But I sent my Ipod though the mail and it didn't cost me anything to get it fixed, thank goodness I bought that two year service plan, :wisdom:.

But tomorrow I'm just probably going to be playing my piano all day long, work hard to get better at it and impress my teachers, :smile:. Maybe I'll do a bit of cleaning too, :crazy:, oh and probably should try to finish up that painting of mine as well.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Uh... I don't know, maybe go to Target. Or probably just hang around the house as always.

Kiki

Reaction score
Tomorrow's the last day of term 1 fer me, so it's a little different...

6:50-7:00: Time to wake up! (Joy unbounded!)

7:00-7:10: Get dressed.

7:10: Breakfast time.

7:15-7:20- Have a nice cup of tea (I'm obsessed with lemon and honey... XP)

7:20-7:30: "Get Organised"(ish).

7:30: Leave home.

7:40: Catch the train, with Alf (mah buddeh).

8:00: Arrive at the station, see friends, go to the shops or to the newsagency (my friend'll prolly get a can of Mother as she usually has a sugar-rush in the morning).

8:15: I usually arrive at school this time, and I just hang, get ready fer classes, etc.

8:30: Homeroom.

8:45: I have a mass. -_- (the day's mixed up)

10:10: Recessness!

10:30: Period 1 starts (Science... blahness)

11:45: Brief break (to get ready fer next class)

11:50: Period 2 starts (RE! It's a bludge, and my teacher's really nice... but she's having a baby and leaving! ;_:wink:

1:05: Leave school (we're finishin' early)

1:15: catch train home (My two buddies Wolfie and Bianca are coming to my house! :excited:)

1:35 (roughly): catch bus home if we're feeling lazy.

1:45: Arrive home, get into casual, chill a bit.

2:00: Going shopping! =D

3:00: Yeah, er, we shop fer a while (and /hopefully/ I'll get SSt Old School Vol 2! :smile: Aaaand maybe saying hi to that guy who works at the chocolate shop- heehee)

5:00: They catch the train home, I walk or catch the bus (...or ask my mum to pick me up).

5:10: get home. Chill... have a shower, maybe.

5:25: Go on MC! ^^

6:00 watch TV (usually while I'm on MC)

7:00: tea time.

7:40: Clean up, do the dishes, whatev's.

8:10: Do whatever fer... ages!

12:00 Mayyyyybe go to bed (hey, it's a friday!)