The "What's That Toon?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, has anybody been able to identify the Donald Duck cartoon in question?

Eh, either way, I've got some more toons I need help identifying, but not necessarily cartoon shorts this time so much as cartoon characters, because some names are escaping me right now... like, what is the name of that bear who occasionally gives Donald a hard time, or on some occasions, the other way around (like when he had to pretend to be a bear-skin rug to avoid Donald shooting him)? Or that big red shaggy monster in white tennis shoes who pops up in spooky-themed Looney Tunes from time to time? And another Looney Tune, what's the name of the chick that appears on occasion in Foghorn Leghorn cartoons, the one who resembles Tweety but bigger, wears a red and black striped beanie, a red t-shirt, big glasses, and never speaks (I want to say Larry for some reason, but I can't remember)?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't identify the Donald Duck cartoon. The video you posted in your last post is unavailable in Germany. Maybe I could if it weren't. But I can answer two of your other questions :smile:

The bear's name is Humphrey.
The name of that red monster in tennis shoes was Gossamer.
And for the last one, did you mean that one? According to wikipedia, his name is Egghead Jr.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yay! Yay-yay-yay! Someone was finally able to help me identify the Donald Duck cartoon I've been trying to figure out for months now:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I remember catching a Looney Tunes/Merry Melodies cartoon on Nickelodeon back in the 90's that involved two baby bears (I think they were bears) who decided to play hide and seek. The thing that really made me laugh as a kid was that one of the bears started to count, "one... two..." We cut back to the now exhausted bear, who is counting, "a million one... a million two".

galagr

Reaction score
Perhaps you're thinking of the Angry Beavers?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Perhaps you're thinking of the Angry Beavers?
Nope. It was definitely not Angry Beavers. The only other details about this short that come to mind are that the two cubs (again, I'm not sure if they were really bears) had high-pitched, Mikey Mouse type voices, and I think there was a scene early on in the short in which one of the bears was getting yelled at by his mother.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Nope. It was definitely not Angry Beavers. The only other details about this short that come to mind are that the two cubs (again, I'm not sure if they were really bears) had high-pitched, Mikey Mouse type voices, and I think there was a scene early on in the short in which one of the bears was getting yelled at by his mother.
Are You Reffering To The Goofy Gophers!!