The "What's That Toon?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't so much a toon as it was a live-action movie or special or something, but it was DEFINITELY Disney...

I came home late one night years and years and years ago (1997 or 1998 or so), and it was on my TV, so I caught a little bit of it before I changed the channel and turned it off, but I believe there was an all-girl summer camp or something, and one of the tents was destroyed in the middle of the night (by accident I think), and a bunch of the girls turned on one girl telling her things like, "This is all your fault!" and "You ruined everything", which hurt her feelings and she started crying... then I remember she had a dream sequence or an imagine spot of sorts where she ran away to DisneyWorld or Disneyland, where some other girls danced around her singing "Hip, Hip, Hooray for Winnie the Pooh", and even tucked her into a huge bed and showered her with plush Poohs.

It was weird.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I remember a cartoon about Humpty Dumpty. It involved Humpty as an egg that came to life thanks to a witch's spell, and discovered a witch was planning to poison a princess and it's narrated by a cat. Does anyone know the name of this one?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can't remember the name of it, but isn't that one of those off-brand CGI movies that came out in the mid-2000s?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
No I seem to remember it hand-drawn, but I could be wrong. I think I saw it when I was like six.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
No, so I looked it up and found out it was a Mother Goose story cartoon. I don't know much about it though. I'll probably see if it's online sometime.