The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know a movie that I REALLY wish got a soundtrack release?

Let me tell you. The first time I saw this on Mst3k as a kid, the music was so great! Lots of action and goose bumps to it.

(Still a shame it was also Joel's last episode. :smirk: )

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So not just The Chipmunks, but also Sid & Marty Krofft are receiving a star on the Walk of Fame this year, along with an eclectic list that included Robert DeNiro, Candice Bergan, Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt, and many others.

http://abc7.com/entertainment/new-hollywood-walk-of-fame-stars-announced/3653994/

But I don't understand why Kristen Bell or Anne Hathaway deserve stars. Kristen's like a pirate who doesn't do anything, and Anne can't ever keep her clothes on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's probably not how she got a lot of her gigs. What some women can't get through talent, skill, or ability, they'll get through flesh. I mean, look at Amy Schumer: is she funny? No. Is she talented? No. Is she appealing? No. So why is she famous? Her promiscuous sex life.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's pretty sad how true that is when it comes to digital media life.

I mean ****. People practically praise Taylor Swift because of her looks and she writes stupid pop songs about her break ups because she's always the innocent one in them. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I actually wish we got a studio recording release of?

"Danger's No Stranger."

Catchy song that I sometimes wish I could listen to without all the sound effects. :smirk:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what? My phone will no longer charge because...

I overcharge it way too much!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
you cant overcharge batteries these days. you can charge a phone too often which will reduce battery life after a while.

If apple told you that, they are lying so they get out of fixing your phone. it's a con to force people to buy new ones.