The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was once told I had to pay 400 dollars just to ship out my Mac to fix my e key. :rolleyes:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
apple scams its customers but because its apple they can get away with it and no one complains. It's actually pretty impressive that people think so highly of them that they allow themselves to get scammed over and over bu if it was any other company they'd raise a fuss about it

apple knows this and constantly takes advantage of their customers, which is why i will never buy applle products. unfortunately my mom has fallen into their trap

although i will admit, the iphone 10 is pretty deadly. she dropped it in our dog's water bowl and it actually broke the water bowl. the phone was fine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean I do want to get the latest iPhone just for the animal face feature.... That's about it.

But yeah, like windows, I have my issues with apple.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
honestly no company these days is free from scummy behavior. the fact microsoft keeps pushing unstable OS builds and bricking peoples computers while not admitting their mistakes is just as bad

the sad thing is i have a friend in IT who keeps trying to tell me nothing can go wrong with updates and im just being paranoid by not updating and leaving my computer at risk. I'd rather leave my computer at risk and have it be functional than my computer getting bricked because microsoft cant get its act together

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I am absolutely baffled that Baldi's Basics - a game that is not meant to be taken seriously and is a parody of those horror games with really deep lore that have fans who make up crazy theories about them - has developed a legitimate, unironic fanbase, complete with shippings, "sexy" fan art, and all that.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Do you know what?

Silly! How can I know what what is if you don’t tell me?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
After watching this video, I really wish the episode actually ended this way.

It makes the ending more emotional with Henry being punished, locked away in a tunnel forever (at least so it was originally planned) much to Henry's dissapointment, while having his paint ruined from the dirty tunnel, making things worse for him while his sad theme plays. Why they zoomed in on his face at the end, I'll never know.