The "You know what?" thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Well, we can at least remember the legendary puppet that was inspired by a minor back-up singing character. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still wish I was able to do his TV show, along with actually bringing Bethany Crystal, The Squirrely Squirrels, and other character to life . . . I feel like that's what he really needs, is other characters for him to interact with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though it probably wasn't intentional, lately I've been thinking, and I think I've come to the conclusion that Herman Munster may have been on the autism spectrum. He quite often acts like a child and seems to have difficulty acting like an adult at times, he's not entirely bright and is easily fooled, it's not uncommon for him to freak out or lose his cool over something that might otherwise be insignificant to anyone else, and he also has that little tic that's quite similar to "flapping" that a lot of autistic children seem to do (a la Julia).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, I actually always thought Chip had some form of autism - I don't know why. Maybe it's because of his issues with social interaction.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I don't know about anyone else....

But I think Texas Roadhouse has become my favorite restaurant now.

The rolls did it for me. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They're really good; I usually get their $15 sirloin dinner with loaded mashed potatoes and a salad.

But what floors me is a lady friend of mine, who's just about as thin as a twig, is somehow able to put away a 16 oz steak! Even I can usually only handle 6-8 ounces.

cjd874

Reaction score
So I don't know about anyone else....

But I think Texas Roadhouse has become my favorite restaurant now.

The rolls did it for me. :shifty:
TR is great! I remember the time that my family and I stopped at a Texas Roadhouse after an 11-hour drive to Indianapolis. We put away those rolls with apple-cinnamon butter like there was no tomorrow...and THEN we ordered our dinner!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I personally like eating them plain (the cinnoman butter doesn't do much for me). But yeah, the place is great! Burgers have some nice spice to them and the country fried chicken with country gravy is to die for. :flirt: