The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. My mom's a helicopter parent . . . even still now that I'm an adult. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder if kids today even know how to play games like hide-and-seek, tag, duck-duck-goose, Simon says, I spy, or other playground favorites?
Holy crap, what a bizarre coincidence! Steve Harvey ended up talking about this very thing on FAMILY FEUD last night!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So here’s one thing I gotta be honest on.

I don’t mean to come off as sexist/perverted saying this, but as much as I like getting hugs from both sexes, I honestly like getting hugs from women a little more.

Hard to explain but...... yeah. :shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I suppose because of stigmas and American mentality, that it feels a little awkward for dudes to be hugging other dudes, than it would be for dudes to be hugging dudettes, or vice-versa.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah.

But I guess it’s also because I don’t have many female friends in person so it feels kind of rare getting hugs from them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So i’ve been watching more and more of those actually happened videos on YouTube, and Jesus effing Christ so many of them just feel so relatable!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually Happened feels like its trying to compete against storybooth, but I'll say Actually Happened's videos feel a little more in-depth and detailed in the stories they share, whereas storybooth stories tend to be brief - I don't think I've seen one longer than four minutes . . . except when they did a "celebrity storybooth" video with Superwoman.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've often said that January is one of my favorite months (or, more accurately, an upper-tier month), simply because it's in the middle of my favorite season, and therefore, that automatically makes it a month I enjoy.

But, I've really been thinking about it, and to be honest, I really don't think I'm as fond of January as I think I am . . . come to think of it, in a sense, I can actually sort of understand why it's a lot of people's least favorite month - because when you really think about it, it really is a long, dull, and uneventful month . . . especially just coming off the blitzkrieg of the holiday season of the previous months, that's very condusive to the post-holiday blues, which really hit me hard last year, for some reason (though, thankfully, that doesn't seem to be the case this year).

I think I now have a new ranking for each month of the year now, from most to least favorite:

1. September
2. December
3. February
4. November
5. October
6. March (Depending)
7. January
8. April (Depending)
9. May
10. August
11. July
12. June

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what’s a term I really hate hearing from people? And not something that makes me angry hearing it?

“It’s fine, I’m used to it anyway.”

Like, that’s honestly one of the most depressing things you can ever hear, especially when you know the person saying it feels hurt deep down. Really makes you feel for them, you know?