1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

There's going to be a special wedding one day

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Bill Bubble Guy, May 28, 2010.

1. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

The groom shall be yours truly and my future bride shall be Michelle, AKA muppet baby.:D

No kidding! We're a serious item!

I love you so very very very very deeply my special Muppet Baby:flirt::flirt:
  2. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I love you so so very much my bubble guy

thank you so much for doing this thread i love you
  3. Bill Bubble Guy

Great big hugs for you my Muppet Baby. :) :flirt: :excited:
  4. King Rupert

King Rupert Member

5. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

*inhales deeply*

EXTRA! EXTRA! SOMEBODY'S GETTING MARRIED!

Somebody's getting married?

Woa ... somebody's getting married! :p
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I stopped at, "Somebody's getting married?"
    :confused: I don't mean to put a damper on what promises to be great news, but have you two ever met in person?
    :)
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

No not in person Kate. Not yet. We've only exchanged a few photos.

However we both feel positive in our hearts that we are meant to be and Michelle is planning to come and meet me in 2012. Then we'll take things from there.

Won't we sweetie?:flirt:

By the way I adore your own new signature my dear Muppet Baby.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

(streamers etc)

Congratulations! I'm guessing this is a serious thread and not just a flirty one. Love can spring from unlikely places and non traditional meetings. Marriage shouldn't be taken lightly, of course so I hope you guys can find some time to meet and cultivate a lasting personal bond. Congrats again! :super:

So will y’all/you mates reside in the Texas or Australia? Both are fine countries. ;)
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow Marty, I'm really surprised to hear this, moreso because this sounds like something you would've mentioned either via PM or e-mail before hand.

But nevertheless, I'm happy to hear this for the both of you... wow... lot's of rice around MC these past few years, hasn't there?

:) :) :)
  10. muppet baby

Hi sweetheart , yes that is all true my sweetheart i love you i am so glad you like my new signature . yes that is for sure kate i feel in my heart that it is all ment to be . :)

Thanks to everyone here for all there well wishes . God bless
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yes this would be the 3rd or 4th wedding lol, i'm gunna have to start buying confetti in bulk!

Congrats guys in your Muppety love and that Michelle doesn't find out that Marty's got a wierd thing for Chickens. :concern:
  12. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Oh come now, ths is Muppetcentral. We've all got a weird thing for chickens!
    :concern:

And yes, I often think on all the marriages and other life changes that have been seen through Muppetcentral over the past several years. It does my heart good!
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't YOU the one who once dreamed that I was getting married? Lol
  14. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Amen. And know I know three Aussie/Texas couples. x33

CONGRATS, GUYS! :excited: I'm so happy for you both! :)
  15. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Do any of them call themselves Texaustralian?
    And congratulations guys!
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Thank you Jamie.:)

The way Michelle and I have been discussing things we will most probably settle down in Texas. Though if I ever feel I'd like to move back to Australia one day she would be perfectly happy with that also.

I wish it were somehow possible to reside nearby both of our families. But it's impossible. Still we will keep in touch with them in whichever country we are living in.
  17. Bill Bubble Guy

Very warm thanks to Snowth, Kiki and everybody else's kind-hearted wishes. Muppet Baby and I appreciate you all.:D:):excited:
  18. muppet baby

Thank you both for all well wishs

God bless you both
  19. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow, I go out of town and come back and what amazing news! I wish you both nothing but the best, I have many friends who met the love of their lives online, anything is certainly possible!
  20. muppet baby

Thank you redboobergurl , that means a lot , marty and i love each very very deeply i also have many friends who have met the there mates online as well .
    God bless you