Things you like to wear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Splendid, now then, I've managed to find a wonderful live sketch comedy act that are looking for some funny comedic personalities of the female gender; I'll be heading over this afternoon to see if I can get them to hire you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Moments later*

Hiya! You still looking for some funny ladies for your act? Then look no furthur, may I present to you cats the finest bunch of funny ladies this side of the great white north! Let's give it up for Kiki, Skye, and the wonderful Mrs Kathryn Greenwood! So, whadya think?!

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
*Moments later*

Hiya! You still looking for some funny ladies for your act? Then look no furthur, may I present to you cats the finest bunch of funny ladies this side of the great white north! Let's give it up for Kiki, Skye, and the wonderful Mrs Kathryn Greenwood! So, whadya think?!
It's got potential... I like it! :big_grin:

puppetise

Reaction score
i like to wear jean shorts variety of shirts and light weight tailored jacket with signage on trhe front and my Bag with buttons and patches

Kiki

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i like to wear jean shorts variety of shirts and light weight tailored jacket with signage on trhe front and my Bag with buttons and patches
Nice n' tasteful. ^-^
Don't mind us, puppetise. I'm now Snowthy's client. :attitude: (I'm so proud)

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I normally like to wear Jene Pants and a tank top, and my black trail boots that has severial sliver clasps on them. Sometimes I were make up and jewlery but it's not very often. when I do were Jewelery I like my giant bath tub chaine lecklace, black cross nacklace with black brads. Earrings I like my blue feather ones, with 2 immatation blue gems in the center. Sometimes I were crystial clear fake nails with clear polish on them to make them look even more glassie, and a small black purse that's as compact as possible so I can cary the things I need with out a lot of bulk.
Kiki said:
What's your fave fashion accessories or tee's?
This is what I usually wear:
  • My Peace sign neckalace;
  • My collection of converse gym boots;
  • My little bag w/ all these little badges on it;
  • A Muppet or Emily the Strange top;
  • Stripy socks;
  • Groovy earrings and
  • 70's hippy pants. (sometimes w/ flowers :cool: )
I'll try and think up s'more. What 'bout you guys?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
superfan said:
Who has gone to H&M, lately?
They just opened a store here in my little village.
H&M is my favourite shop!! Woop!! Plus it's covered in pictures of Madonna atm which I think is just fabulous lol. And in response to all the Paris-bashing in this thread, I think she's really cool. I know I'm in the minority though

superfan

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
H&M is my favourite shop!! Woop!! Plus it's covered in pictures of Madonna atm which I think is just fabulous lol. And in response to all the Paris-bashing in this thread, I think she's really cool. I know I'm in the minority though
Well, at least we have H&M in common! haha! (and Madonna...she's all right :wink: )
We have one here but it caters to only womens', girls' and boys' clothing. The one in Toronto is much larger, natch, with 2 levels and men's clothing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well gals, I've got good news; you all are now a part of the new comedy group: The Canucky Bunch. You three will be co-starring with Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, and another Canadian guy. Now then, let's get you all up on stage for your first performance.

And superfan, if I'm going to be your personal shopper...I'm not going to be doing the actual purchasing.:wink:

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well gals, I've got good news; you all are now a part of the new comedy group: The Canucky Bunch. You three will be co-starring with Colin Mochrie, Ryan Stiles, and another Canadian guy. Now then, let's get you all up on stage for your first performance.

And superfan, if I'm going to be your personal shopper...I'm not going to be doing the actual purchasing.:wink:
I think I trust you. :big_grin: