Things you like to wear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Oh but that's groovy you like someone else. I mean, who actaully likes Paris Hilton?! I think she's a bit of a ****, and not the slightest bit pretty (No offense to the sad saps who think she's God's gift to everyone).
Where I live I don't know one person who likes her, there you go!
I agree with everything you've said, she's quite creepy and kind of an eye-sore.

What I would like to know is what exactly is she famous for anyway? Is she a singer, actress, what?

Kiki

Reaction score
Skye said:
What about me, Snowthy? I'll be your client, too!

I know it, Kiki... I don't think I know anyone who likes Paris Hilton either. I think her 15 minutes of fame have been up for a while.
I think so too, Skye. That's a good way of putting it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Skye said:
What about me, Snowthy? I'll be your client, too!
Then step into my office and we'll see what we can do!:smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I agree with everything you've said, she's quite creepy and kind of an eye-sore.

What I would like to know is what exactly is she famous for anyway? Is she a singer, actress, what?
Of coarse you agree, Snowthy, your'e wise! Yeah... why is she famous? How's that? maybe she's a model (*Phycho music*) :eek: or... I duuno. hasn't she released an album? It's called 'Stars are blind' or something like that.
Her weird freaky-deaky eye-sore creeps me out. (*Shudders*)

superfan

Reaction score
Who has gone to H&M, lately?
They just opened a store here in my little village.

Skye

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Then step into my office and we'll see what we can do!:smile:
Yay! :smile:

I don't know... someone once told me that Paris is famous simply for being rich. Interesting reason, I must say.

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey Skye, we're Snowthy's clients! Yay! :excited:
Famous for being rich? hm, that'll be right... knowing ol' paris with the weird eye-thingy.
gawd, what a life. :sarcasm:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Good evening, I see here you two have some very impressive resume's! Now I would like to ask you each the same question: exactly what kind of work in show business are you interested in taking at this moment?

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Good evening, I see here you two have some very impressive resume's! Now I would like to ask you each the same question: exactly what kind of work in show business are you interested in taking at this moment?
A: Ooh, well, (*acting vagely*) I'd love ta meet some of my hollywood heroes (*Cricket noises*) and... i'll have ta think 'bout that one.

Skye

Reaction score
Hmm... well, I would love to work with this one lady. Maybe you've heard of her. Her name is Kathy Greenwood.