Things you like to wear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
Oh, to be Kathy's personal Shopper, eh, there, D'Snowth?
Who me? Her husband would probably kick my butt from Toronto to Vancouver and back!

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Who me? Her husband would probably kick my butt from Toronto to Vancouver and back!
Come on, you'd have a completely professional relationship with her...:wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
Come on, you'd have a completely professional relationship with her...:wink:
If I did, that would be sooooo cool! I could be like her squirrely little manager like Richie in the movie version of Bewitched.

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
If I did, that would be sooooo cool! I could be like her squirrely little manager like Richie in the movie version of Bewitched.
...squirrely?...

(um, what happened to Skye and Kiki?)

Skye

Reaction score
Haha... no, I'm still around. Just doing some other random stuff. And superfan, that is a great idea. Snowthy, that would be an awesome job for you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, then I go up to producers and say "look here dood, this chick's got brains, looks, and talent, so you better let her star in yo movie and or TV show, or I'll take her bizness elsewhere, can ya dig it?"

Skye

Reaction score
See, that'd be great. You'd be awesome at that, too... just not saying it quite like that. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Skye said:
See, that'd be great. You'd be awesome at that, too... just not saying it quite like that. :wink:
You're right, I should be more like this: "hiya big boy, you looking a for a hot face with spunk for your new project? Well, you won't find a spunkier hot face then my client Mrs Kathryn Greenwood, now will you?"

Skye

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You're right, I should be more like this: "hiya big boy, you looking a for a hot face with spunk for your new project? Well, you won't find a spunkier hot face then my client Mrs Kathryn Greenwood, now will you?"
See? You're a genius. If I were a producer and you said something like that to me, I know I would hire her! Plus, with you around, she'd be dressed all fabulous and lookin' her absolute best.