Things you like to wear.

superfan

Reaction score
Skye said:
I've never heard of LUSH before. Is it a clothing store, superfan?

Aw, thanks, Kiki. Haha, and I think the things you wear sound pretty cool!
No, it's a bath product store...soaps, shampoos and the like...completely handmade using only natural ingredients...amzing stuff. www.lush.com
It's a bit pricey but so worth it.

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
You gals want to know how much of a stalker I am? I know what Kathy Greenwood usually likes to wear.
yes...you told me... :wink: And you LIKE it....!

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I get my clothes from way-out shops that practically no-one knows about and sell really unusual things. People are probely thinking when the see me: Gawd, look at that girl, what does she look like?
Oh, thanks Skye!
D'Snouth, you know what kathy Greenwood like to wear? Wow!
That sounds awesome, Kiki...some girls are able to pull off the ecclectic look really well. If I could. I'd wear Doc Martens and stripey tights.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ooh-ooh! I know Lush! There's one in Chadstone! Whenever you got past there's this pretty smell. My mum sometimes buys soaps and stuff from there. She's all into organic and natural stuff, she is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
superfan said:
yes...you told me... :wink: And you LIKE it....!
That was just her in her underwear...when she's FULLY CLOTHED, I know what she likes to wear.

Wait a minute, this is obviously a girl's thread; what the HECK am I doing posting here?!

Skye

Reaction score
Ahh... Lush sounds really nice. I might have to check it out some time. Thanks for the link, superfan.

Aw D'Snowth, I think it's kinda cute that you know what Kathy likes to wear! Not stalker-ish at all.

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Ooh-ooh! I know Lush! There's one in Chadstone! Whenever you got past there's this pretty smell. My mum sometimes buys soaps and stuff from there. She's all into organic and natural stuff, she is.
It's a pretty overwhelming smell to some people. I highly recommend it. I'm not a spokesperson for it or anything, it's just my new obsession.

Kiki

Reaction score
superfan said:
That sounds awesome, Kiki...some girls are able to pull off the ecclectic look really well. If I could. I'd wear Doc Martens and stripey tights.
I've actually got a pair of Doc martens! i wear them with my black and white stripy socks. Don't fret, i do not look like some sad emo, I think I look v. groovy. (and I'm modest)

superfan

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
That was just her in her underwear...when she's FULLY CLOTHED, I know what she likes to wear.

Wait a minute, this is obviously a girl's thread; what the HECK am I doing posting here?!
Just watch and learn, D'Snowth...just watch and learn...:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Skye said:
Aw D'Snowth, I think it's kinda cute that you know what Kathy likes to wear! Not stalker-ish at all.
Yeah, and even more weird, I have my own personal opinion of like what styles, colors, et cetera look best on her...:flirt: