Things you like to wear.

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
I've actually got a pair of Doc martens! i wear them with my black and white stripy socks. Don't fret, i do not look like some sad emo, I think I look v. groovy. (and I'm modest)
I'd much rather that look, then..okay ...I've gone through the mall and EVERY GIRL LOOKS THE SAME :stick_out_tongue: . Glad to hear you've got an individual style.

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, and even more weird, I have my own personal opinion of like what styles, colors, et cetera look best on her...:flirt:
Really? Cute. But seriously, that is pretty cool.

Kiki

Reaction score
superfan said:
I'd much rather that look, then..okay ...I've gone through the mall and EVERY GIRL LOOKS THE SAME :stick_out_tongue: . Glad to hear you've got an individual style.
Aw, thank you Superfan! I'm glad you said that! Yeah, i know where you're comin from, when i go to the shops every girl's wearing practically the same thing. :smirk: :concern:

Skye

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Yeah, and even more weird, I have my own personal opinion of like what styles, colors, et cetera look best on her...:flirt:
See, I think that's adorable. Just shows that you, ya know, just kinda like her. :wink:

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Aw, thank you Superfan! I'm glad you said that! Yeah, i know where you're comin from, when i go to the shops every girl's wearing practically the same thing. :smirk: :concern:
I guess I shouldn't talk. I'm pretty plain. Went through a goth stage a few years back. THAT was fun...wait...a fun goth? well, whatever.

Kiki

Reaction score
superfan said:
I guess I shouldn't talk. I'm pretty plain. Went through a goth stage a few years back. THAT was fun...wait...a fun goth? well, whatever.
Lol! Yeah, alot of people tend to go through the gothic stage.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Skye said:
See, I think that's adorable. Just shows that you, ya know, just kinda like her. :wink:
Not really...she's more like my Jessica Simpson, or Paris Hilton, or whatever weird female pop-stars guys my age get obsessed with.

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
Lol! Yeah, alot of people tend to go through the gothic stage.
Hhmm.. true true. I look good in black as a rule anyway. :cool: :smirk:

superfan

Reaction score
(nice toss!)
Oh, to be Kathy's personal Shopper, eh, there, D'Snowth?