Things you like to wear.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To all you producers out there reading this, this girl's actually using her brain! Kathy deserves to have a big starring role in a big movie; and if you have to reschedule production, at least take her already busy schedule so she can still be in the movie!

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Maybe they went to bed...but not the same bed hopefully.
*Phew* No i'm here! It's the middle of the day here in Australia (where I live). BTW, nice one Snowthy! :wink: I was just on the RHLC, it's been dead today.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well this has certainly been a very fun and entertain thread for me to be posting in this evening; too bad it's time to hit the sack, as it's going on 1:00 A.M., and I'm quite tired from a busy week of school.

Thanks for a good time Kiki, Skye, and superfan.

And remember, if you ever want to be a success like Kathy, then come see on down to The Snowthy Talent Management Agency,

Skye

Reaction score
Ok, goodnight, Snowthy. You're pretty cool, as are Kiki and superfan. I agree... thank y'all for a good time, too!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I love wearing my peace sign necklace too, Kiki! We're like twins!!

I also have some rosary beads that I really love at the moment. I'm never out of jeans at the moment. I've been wearing flipflops a lot recently too (and I nearlly froze to death today because of it.) At the minute, basically anything with a crucifix or something religious-y on it, cos that's just my look at the moment. Yes I'm a strange 'un :stick_out_tongue:

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Well this has certainly been a very fun and entertain thread for me to be posting in this evening; too bad it's time to hit the sack, as it's going on 1:00 A.M., and I'm quite tired from a busy week of school.

Thanks for a good time Kiki, Skye, and superfan.

And remember, if you ever want to be a success like Kathy, then come see on down to The Snowthy Talent Management Agency,
Aw, thank you Snowthy! yeah, fer sure, it's been great fun. I love the indea of The Snowthy Talent Magagement Agency, too! That rocks. :cool:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have already have a wishful total of one client.

Kiki

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Not really...she's more like my Jessica Simpson, or Paris Hilton, or whatever weird female pop-stars guys my age get obsessed with.
Oh but that's groovy you like someone else. I mean, who actaully likes Paris Hilton?! I think she's a bit of a ****, and not the slightest bit pretty (No offense to the sad saps who think she's God's gift to everyone).
Where I live I don't know one person who likes her, there you go!

Skye

Reaction score
What about me, Snowthy? I'll be your client, too!

I know it, Kiki... I don't think I know anyone who likes Paris Hilton either. I think her 15 minutes of fame have been up for a while.