Things you like to wear.

superfan

Reaction score
Kiki said:
That's rully awesome, Superfan! :smile: Y'know what? I might go to 'Chaddy' (Chadstone) sometime these holidays and go there, eh?
Lush reminds me of Star&Rose. Does anyone know that brand? They might have a website. They sell stuff like jam body gel and toast-shaped face washers and choccie soap and rully sweet smelling lip-gloss! Check out their site -if they have one- sometime, they're awesome! :wink:

Cool. I'll have to check ito out later on today. Sounds great. Hopefully they may be able to deliver to Canada...

Currently wearing: Blue pajama pants w/snowmen on them and a green tank top. The "Just rolled out of bed" look

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
superfan said:
And you MUST go into Lush and pick up something!
Can I recommend Sonic Death Monkey chocolate/coffee/hemp shower gel?
www.lush.com

:smile:
I'll have to have a look round. My close friend's hoping to get a job there though, so I might wait till she starts getting discount cos I'm cheap like that :stick_out_tongue:

And as for me, currently wearing: yellow t-shirt, rosary beads, big black plastic ring, ripped jeans, flip-flops (despite rather chilly weather) and that's all!

superfan

Reaction score
Sounds like a good plan. It's not what you know, it's WHO you know! haha!
And trust me, it's NOT an exclusively girly shop. Soap is soap.

NEW: pair of dark wash denim jeans, black stretchy top, socks and Champion sneaks. (went shopping today! :smile: )
Accessories: silver watch and hoop earrings.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Me? I'm comfy in a Dale Earnhardt shirt and some Wrangler Jeans. I don't think ya wanna know what kind of underwear I wear, so I'll leave that alone for now.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Hmmmmm.........dang, I posted more than once. Didn't mean to do that. Sorry

Daniel

superfan

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
Me? I'm comfy in a Dale Earnhardt shirt and some Wrangler Jeans. I don't think ya wanna know what kind of underwear I wear, so I'll leave that alone for now.

Daniel
Just so long as you're wearing underwear, it's okay. :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
gigi said:
Hi kiki,
My cousin, whos like 11, has suddenly become a goth and is loving Emily The Strange. We live in melbourne, do you know anywhere to buy it, for cheap, coz it's her birthday coming up, like next week!

gigi:excited:
Melbourne? Are you serious? Cause i like, live there! Did you know that already? Oh well. Um, you can get it at places like General pants co., places like Southland, the city (in places like skate shops, sorry, i don't know the names), and the DFO. Do you know that?
Sorry, i don't know where to find it cheap, though. It's usually quite pricy, isn't it?
BWT, you 11 yr old cousins a goth? Oh, well, each to their own- I don't blame her for likin' Emily, though! :big_grin: :smile:
How this has been a bit of help.
-Kiki

gigi

Reaction score
thanks kiki

heya kiki,

thanks for the reply,
soory it took me so long to reply, i have kinda been banned from the pc (it's a long story) but my parents have gone out (to play tennis, i just can't physically do that) so i have the pc all to me self, YAY ME!!

anyway, enough of the sidetracked part......anyway, thanks again. i bought all this emily the strange stuff, like a black t-shirt and a heap of badges. i also bought this one it was a chinese girl with green octopus legs. it was pink, if anyone could help me, please.....................:confused:

luv gigi