Things You Wish You Didn't Know...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't suppose it's none of our business as to what the e-mail was about, is it?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Germs and bacteria. Those are things I find gross, but you can't get away from it. Dust being human skin cells that have dried and fell off...all those kind of microscopic things that float around all the time (dust mites, etc.) that make me uneasy but you can't do anything about it. I wish I didn't nkow about those things.

But, suddenly I itch and need to shower.

Beebers

Reaction score
I wish I didn't know that there are three entire threads on a public forum about a wife's maybe pregnancy, every detailed in and out of her menstrual cycle, and her struggles with PMS.

Frankly. In better taste would be to wait, and if one has happy baby news to announce then announce that.

And maybe consult one's doctor, and one's spouse's doctor, not Muppet Central, when wrestling with such tasteful issues as late periods.

There. That's what I wish I didn't know.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I wish I didn't know that there are three entire threads on a public forum about a wife's maybe pregnancy, every detailed in and out of her menstrual cycle, and her struggles with PMS.

Frankly. In better taste would be to wait, and if one has happy baby news to announce then announce that.

And maybe consult one's doctor, and one's spouse's doctor, not Muppet Central, when wrestling with such tasteful issues as late periods.

There. That's what I wish I didn't know.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Amen to that!

MGov

Reaction score
I wish I didn't know how to avoid things I find distasteful without complaining.

Oh wait. I don't wish that.

At least, not for myself.

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Germs and bacteria. Those are things I find gross, but you can't get away from it. Dust being human skin cells that have dried and fell off...all those kind of microscopic things that float around all the time (dust mites, etc.) that make me uneasy but you can't do anything about it. I wish I didn't nkow about those things.

But, suddenly I itch and need to shower.

I have always been a little bit of a germaphobe/hypochondriac. Kinda like Boober. I mean, I am really not that bad, but that is something I would rather not know about if I don't need to. It just makes me nuts. I am not the most organized person. My room gets messy and cluttered and its a hassel to keep the bathroom absolutely spotless. I hate cleaning, but I don't like to live in filth either. It is so hard. I'm hiring a maid if I become rich. I don't need a huge fancy house, just someone to clean it for me when I don't want to. lol.