Thomas & Friends

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What I'll do is i'll record my voice tonight while my folks are asleep and then start editing tomorrow.

This is something I've always wanted to do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay guys.....

Thomas and Gordon narrated by yours truly. Enjoy!

(Guh, I hate listening to my own voice....).

Old Thunder

Reaction score
That's pretty good. Now do it with your British attempt. :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have questions: Why do all the trains have faces? Are they made that way or are they born? Like, is there just some kind of half human/half train hybrid species somewhere out there? Do humans mate with trains in their universe?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I have questions: Why do all the trains have faces? Are they made that way or are they born? Like, is there just some kind of half human/half train hybrid species somewhere out there? Do humans mate with trains in their universe?
You're asking questions we've been trying to figure out for years.

The Railway Series started because, as a boy, Awdry heard the trains where he lived and they seemed alive to him. He could imagine them talking to each other and stuff.

People keep looking for the meaning but sometimes I think it's better to take things at face value.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You're asking questions we've been trying to figure out for years.

The Railway Series started because, as a boy, Awdry heard the trains where he lived and they seemed alive to him. He could imagine them talking to each other and stuff.

People keep looking for the meaning but sometimes I think it's better to take things at face value.
Works for me!

You ever notice how, a lot of media centered around trains start because of childhood memories?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Works for me!

You ever notice how, a lot of media centered around trains start because of childhood memories?
Well it also came about because his son, Christopher, was sick, and his dad wanted to make him feel better. He told the stories, had to write them down to remember them, his wife insisted he find a publisher....