1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Those interested in my muppets...email

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by vaderdentist, May 9, 2003.

1. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

This post is for those folks that have already sent emails to me with interest in one or more of my muppets....................please email me again at this address, my other email server keeps deleting my messages before I can reply.

use this one: vader _darth_@hotmail.com

thanks folks

Dave :)
  2. fragglerockr

fragglerockr Member

Puppets

Dave,

You're hotmail address seems to be incomplete. I assume you email addy is vader_darth_@hotmail.com? Can you confirm. that's where I'm sending my email.

Later,

fragglerockr (Lee)
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Dave, did you get my email with the instructions on eye-mechanim?
  4. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

I sure did, thanks a million.............that is a wonderful diagram.............did it come from a real Animal puppet maker???
    It looks very authentic to me!!!
  5. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

6. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I'm pretty sure it came from Terry Angus, who used to work on fraggle rock. I had it on my pc for a long time, so i'm not sure :)
  7. I wouldn't mind checking out such a thing also. I could really use it for one or two of the puppets I'm working on. Please email me if at all possible.

AD
  8. VC2020

VC2020 New Member

9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

eyebrow diagram

Hey Anders, Could you please email me the diagram for the eyebrow mech? I have made a pretty cool animal but could not figure out the brow piece.:halo: :halo:
  10. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

heres my email rtgentry@msn.com just put muppet or something in the subject area.:)
  11. VC2020

VC2020 New Member

thanks for the diagram I received it...is that the only one? it says step 2 on it so I'm just wondering
  12. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

Hey folks some nice person emailed me concerning Pepe and I told you that you were second in line...........I inadvertantly lost your email address, so shoot me another email if you are even remotely interested in Pepe.
  13. VC2020

VC2020 New Member

hey ill also take a look at the pepe diagram...my e-mail addy is above
  14. video567

video567 New Member

15. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hey! Those look Great!! When you're ready to part with copies of the patterns, lemme know!
  17. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

Unfortunately, I have no patterns and didn't think to make any...........I simply did them by eye only. I just keep messing with it until it looks like a muppet if you know what I mean. I plan on doing another Animal one day and I will definitely make a pattern during the construction phase.
    PS these puppets are one of a kind and they are all for sale if anyone wants one. They are hand made by me and they should pass pretty close inspection by die hard puppet makers.
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

You should list your prices here.
  19. vaderdentist

vaderdentist Member

I didn't want to attract the attention of Henson Co.........but have just asked folks to email me directly for details.
  20. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I just want to know...is it legal to build your own muppet replicas? Is it legal to sell them?

I thought it might be legal, as long as you don't sell them as originals/authentic muppets. I could be wrong...anyone know?