Those interested in my muppets...email

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What will you do if one of the JHC folks emails you but doesn't say it's them? What if it's someone from their legal department?

Uh-oh!! :eek:

:wink:

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Not only is it not legal to sell one (copyright infringement), but if they pursue you, it isn't even legal to own an item in the image of their intellectual property. As long as you don't do it in mass quantities, they just let you slide in most cases.
Dave :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah, there's millions of people out there that sell likenesses of intellectual properties, whether they're getting paid to paint a mural of Disney characters or create a Henson-duplicate, it's going on.

I'll get bushwhacked before anybody else does--you just wait and see.

Otherwise, I hope they look at it as a compliment that people find their work so impeccable and wonderful that they want to copy it,and if htye like what they see, maybe they'll save that information when 'hiring time' comes around again.

FOZ

vaderdentist

Reaction score
How I would love to be hired by Henson............to continue to original muppet puppets for future projects............that would be cool. I'm not saying it isn't being done, I'm just saying if they wanted to be greedy poo poo heads, they could legally ruin a fellow for making Animals and Pepes etc...............they choose not to so as to avoid alienating the fans. They are pretty cool about it actually. Destroying one's biggest fan isn't a smart publicity stunt.

rtgentry

Reaction score
animal puppet

I have built an Animal replica of my own. It came out pretty good so far. I just need to work on teh hair a bit more and figure out how to add a bottom half to him. Check it out. www.randygentry.freeservers.com

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Cool muppets man............my favorite is Bert!!!! You also have a very beautiful family. You did do a nice job on Animal.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thanks Vader, I have been wanting to start back on what was supposed to be elmo, so He might be posted soon. Then I want to figure out how to do Cookie Monster. ANy Suggestions?
:smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
Bert is still a head, I cant get the body to fit with the head so I have given up