Those interested in my muppets...email

VC2020

Reaction score
thanks for the diagram I received it...is that the only one? it says step 2 on it so I'm just wondering

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Hey folks some nice person emailed me concerning Pepe and I told you that you were second in line...........I inadvertantly lost your email address, so shoot me another email if you are even remotely interested in Pepe.
Dave :smile:

VC2020

Reaction score
hey ill also take a look at the pepe diagram...my e-mail addy is above

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey! Those look Great!! When you're ready to part with copies of the patterns, lemme know!

vaderdentist

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have no patterns and didn't think to make any...........I simply did them by eye only. I just keep messing with it until it looks like a muppet if you know what I mean. I plan on doing another Animal one day and I will definitely make a pattern during the construction phase.
PS these puppets are one of a kind and they are all for sale if anyone wants one. They are hand made by me and they should pass pretty close inspection by die hard puppet makers.

vaderdentist

Reaction score
I didn't want to attract the attention of Henson Co.........but have just asked folks to email me directly for details.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I just want to know...is it legal to build your own muppet replicas? Is it legal to sell them?

I thought it might be legal, as long as you don't sell them as originals/authentic muppets. I could be wrong...anyone know?