Thoughts on Kami

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Spiderman

Why would calling someone gay be hateful? We have many types of members here. Young, old, American, British, gay, straight and more. Henson’s work was about everyone getting along together, not your mean-spirited words. I think I see where the true hatefulness is here and obviously you did not completely read my post.

You have been rude, argumentative and rather schizophrenic since you got here. If this is a prediction of how you act I don't think this board is for you. You claim to have started this thread to "ask questions" but turn around and yell at people for the answers they give. That is not acceptable behavior here. And any type of name-calling will not be tolerated.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Since my other hero, Schulz, kicked the bucket on me :mad: :frown: I have been in contact with his offices. Our cartoonists' association did a cartoon art show dedicated to him and I wanted their approval on our invites and show and was in contact with their product people from Creative Associates, namely Paige Braddock, Erin, and Edna (his secretary). All SUPER nice people. Including Sparky's wife, Jeannie!

I have GOT to go to the new Schulz museum!! But MONEY, the evil creature, keeps me from going!!!

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
IGNORE THIS POST!!! THE DISPUTE IS SETTLED!!! IGNORE THIS POST!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OW! My ears...

*ignores the post despite the hollerin'*

So, what about that Muppet with Teret's? Actually, I heard he got transferred to Crank Yankers...

J/K FOZ
FOMP!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4

to me (wait for it, this is good) Ernie and Bert are gay. To someone else they are not.
so YOU actually think they're gay???

well, the truth is, it's NOT just Ernie and Bert. if there's a duo of two guys, people usually joke about them being gay. people joke about Batman and Robin, Spongebob and Patrick, Beavis and Butthead (even though they laugh at the word 'gay'), etc

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I said that such things of an abstract nature are however the particular viewer relates to them. They remind me of gay couples I know. Someone else might see something different (or the opposite) in them and that's valid too. I was not making an absolute.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i always think of Ernie and Bert as the TWO STOOGES. But they're like the Three Stooges if you count Rubber Duckie! Bert's like Moe, Ernie's like Curly, and Rubber Duckie's like Larry.

Whatever

Reaction score
spiderman said:
i just think if they want to be realistic and show someone with HIV, then they should be realistic and take it all the way and show the downside of it and not just some really happy, helpful, muppet who will never face the real issues of HIV/AIDS.

you know what i mean?

i know its a show for kids, so they should just let kids be kids and not introduce issues to them when they have no comprehension of what HIV is.

whats next, a show where they introduce the taliban as misunderstood, really nice people who are just fighting for what they believe in? yeah this is extreme, but come on people, gimme a break
Fraggle Rock was created to promote world peace, so obviously the Muppets can get away with it. Everyone loves Fraggle Rock, right?