Thoughts on Kami

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I don't understand the whole 'gay' thing....(which I hate that word to be used in that context, because I like the other definition much better, it being my mother's middle name) Does no one hear have a really close friend (that just happens to be the same gender) that knows everything about you. I have...I have a very Bert Ernie type relationship with several type of people, and I'm not 'Gay' (which is just a choice for me, I personally, have no problem with that, it's all cool)

muppet maniac

Reaction score
There was this one part from the Steve Martin episode of The Muppet Show where Gonzo tells Kermit about his new act,but Kermit tries to ignore him because he's waiting for Scooter.But Gonzo tells him anyway-a dancing cheese.

GONZO: Oh Kermit, she's a great dancer.

KERMIT: She? It's a female cheese?

GONZO: OF COURSE it's a female! You don't expect me to dance with a MALE do you? That'd look WEEEIRD!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Disturbing News All

I REALLY hope that this is a HUGE rumor and that it'll come to pass, as I LOVE the Muppets to bits. :cry:

The people at Daily Hog have made the already touchy issue of HIV in a kid's show even worse by saying that once Kami came to the 'Street, all Muppets have contracted the HIV virus. The ugly article (and hopefully, rumor) can be viewed here: http://www.dailyhog.com/sesame.htm.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Of course that isn't true. How could you even think that was true? It's satire. Obviously bashing those with HIV and sterotyping them as deviants like the person that started this thread. What a morron. (the guy that started the thread, not you.)

Second, I don't think being gay is a choice as sarah_yzma stated. People don't just decide to be gay. It's not like picking sausage over bacon for breakfast. I didn't choose to be straight. Usually psyco religious people (not saying all are psyco, just the psycos do this) say being gay is a choice because if it weren't, then God would have had to have made people gay, and of course that is wrong (to them).