Thread deleting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Well I want to take this opportunity to thank Kevin for all the work he puts in on the forum. The fact that he's diplomatically stepped into this thread (and gracefully in and out) speaks a lot for the mods here at MC. Good job, Kev.

And I'm amazed none of the things I've said haven't earned a warning...I must not be trying hard enough :wink:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
And I'm amazed none of the things I've said haven't earned a warning...I must not be trying hard enough :wink:
Same here Sarah, same here.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
messyplace said:
Indeed, he'll have me on his ignore list though...wont he ; )
And hopefully he on your's, but still please don't do that. Thanks in advance.

messyplace said:
Obviously it cant all be the way of the posters...but a my way or highway attitude wont help.
I honestly don't feel that is how it is, messyplace. Consider this: Would you rather everything be left alone and the forum be filled with bickering and flame wars? Would that be fun to come back to? What about discovering a thread about the letter "G" in the Sesame Street forum has turned into debate about adult things? I don't think that would be benefitting of anybody, and we certainly wouldn't keep posters here with those kind of threads. I feel that keeping the forum "clean" and family friendly is most important. Like I said, if the Muppets said it or did it (Sesame, Muppet Show, or Fraggle Rock) then I usually let that stuff pass right on by--anything else is moderated. The forum has rules and by following those we can skip these kinds of threads and any problems.

mwoo said:
And seriously, just because I asked why something happens doesn't mean I should be told to get out.
I agree that some of the answers could have been a bit more open and positive; and maybe even I misunderstood in the beginning. Like I said, if folks don't like something they don't have to partake, but you personally are not being asked to leave (by me).

Thanks everybody who understood from the beginning, and I hope things are better understood by those who didn't. If anything warrants any further comments or questions, please feel free to PM me or another moderator (which I am surprised none others posted their thoughts in this thread).

mwoo said:
I think the thread has served it's purpose, question asked and answerred. It can be closed now, but please not deleted. :-p
Actually, I think it's a healthy discussion; but I agree. Points made, taken, and now: where's that delete button?

Just kidding... :zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.