Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I was at Toys R US awhile back and kept forgetting to post a thread. If i'm late, i'm sorry.

I was roaming around Toys R Us, and found a disply case with the countdown on it that counts days, hours, mins, secs and milisecs. And it was on like a metal floor pattern, cardboard box that said TOP secret. They're planning on released him in a limited quantity and i think selling him for $35-40

Apparently NO ONE except a VERY few of Elmo's best friends have seen it. And its suppossed to look amazing.

I found this site so everyone can take a look for themselves

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=8001&e=sesstproduct&selcat=ss_stuff&pid=35910

I myself cant wait n see wat it looks like but with Fraggle Rock season 2 coming out, i may not have the extra money to buy an Elmo right away.... who knows.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
TMX is coming in September

Hey all you Elmo fans and haters out there. The 10th anniversary of Tickle Me Elmo is coming up in September. I found this out the other night when my family and I went to Toys R Us to get some diapers for Johnathan and to use Megan's Birthday Gift Card. In honor of the 10th anniversary of Tickle Me Elmo a new doll is coming out TMX. Look for a big rectangular box with a clock on it and Elmo's eyes. The clock is counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds till TMX will be released from the box. (insert Elmo smiley here)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AKA TMX Elmo. I'm curious. you can preorder it on Amazon (See www.muppetcentral.com's homepage).

The "preview video" doesn't show anything, but is kind of funny, it's at the link provided in the last post.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
So that's what this is. I saw the preorder on Amazon, kind of creepy when it says "I can see you, but you can't see me."

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Yea, X means 10. I'm most likly gittin it for myself lol. Depending on his appearence. He's suppossed to look better... so we'll see. But theres alot comin out for me in Sept so i dunno.