Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'll...I'll be okay, maybe:confused:

Hmmm...I wonder where Kendra is? She might like this.

wes

Reaction score
Or it could stand for eXtreme!! What if the this Elmo does everything, sings laughs, dances. What if this is a robot who is programed to eat our souls:eek: ,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Run Elmo TMX IS Comming for you (*SLAP*):frown:

Oh sorry over kill, Just kidding it will be cool:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
Hey all you Elmo fans and haters out there. The 10th anniversary of Tickle Me Elmo is coming up in September. I found this out the other night when my family and I went to Toys R Us to get some diapers for Johnathan and to use Megan's Birthday Gift Card. In honor of the 10th anniversary of Tickle Me Elmo a new doll is coming out TMX. Look for a big rectangular box with a clock on it and Elmo's eyes. The clock is counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds till TMX will be released from the box. (insert Elmo smiley here)
Dang, 6 batteries? Whoo, this thing must have a lot of features to need that many batteries!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I think it also has two smaller batteries in addition to the six AA batteries.

Drtooth

Reaction score
the button cells and AAs must have different features. I had one toy that took 2, but they were inserted into different parts of the toy. It was a Toonsylvania Dr. Vic electric chair playset.

I'm still wating for a Tickle me Oscar....

"Geez... will ya stop that?"
"Cut it out!"
"GET LOST!":grouchy:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Wow

Wow when I first made the accidental duplicate post I got nowhere, then when I brought attention to it by apologizing in the Feedback section and in the SS Merchandise section it got everyone jumping (extra to those who saw today's ep of SS) on the bandwagon. NINE BATTERIES has Duracell decided to sponsor PBS??? this is nuts. If I buy this monstrosity for Megan it better do something useful. Hey I have an idea How about for video only an Elmo's world segment on Potty Training. Parents would love it, and so would the kids. Want to talk to a potty?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
There was a joke in one of the parenting magazines about a tinkle me Elmo that would teach kids how to use the potty. :smile: seriously though I bought the elmo potty training video and liked it.

abiraniriba

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
There was a joke in one of the parenting magazines about a tinkle me Elmo that would teach kids how to use the potty. :smile: seriously though I bought the elmo potty training video and liked it.
You mean there is one??? I have to get it if anyone can get my 4-year-old girl Megan potty trained it's Elmo.

If it doesn't work I'm putting a cork in her, well you know where, and seeing how that works.