1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by CoOKiE, Aug 13, 2006.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Hmm, good luck with that.

Did you see that I made an Elmo smiley just for you? Hee-hee.

And still, no worries 'bout the silly old 'duplicate' post.
    :)
  2. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

tnx

tnx for the smiley, or should i say tmx. I wonder, is Elmo's poop red like he is??? LOL
  3. KermieBaby47

HA-HA-HA! OMG, I can't believe you said that.

You are so funneeeee! :o
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Yeah, thanks for the announcment! :)
    I saw something about it the other day in K-mart and i was wondering was it was...
    well, now i know!
  5. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Boy has this thread been muffined or what???

Well this thread has certainly gone off-topic TMX is now gone and we are now discussing Elmo and potty training All I know is I'm steering clear of the chocolate chip muffins. AAAAH it's been Ziffled too!!!
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

7. Doubt it...
  8. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

SOOOO back to TMX Elmo....I'm surprised that so close to the release date no information has leaked out as to waht this will do.... I have one on reserve myself....personally I hope he has a moving mouth of some sort.
  9. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Another Tickle Me Elmo....really,

I don't want to start a fight with all the Elmo Lovers on this forum, so i'm gonna keep my mouth shut
  10. Pino

Pino Member

Fummy.. in the Netherlands they will launging KMX Ernie... Not Elmo.
    For all Ernie lovers ;)
  11. KermieBaby47

That's so cool Pino!

Though I really wish we'd see a proportionate Ernie doll released. They always look funny, with his head too big (or body too small, however you look at it), and wrong sizes of facial features to make him look "cuter" I guess.

Sheesh.
  12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

13. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Elmo X the Muslum Elmo
  14. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

I was four when my friend got one. I don't think either of us watched sesame street (I know I'm ashamed of myself), but because it was the hotest (is that how you spell it?) toy, his mother bought him one.
    For all the Simpsons fans, there is an episode where Moe is playing with Maggie and he picks up a tickle me elmo that says "no means no for elmo" and then slaps him. That's one of my favorite episodes.

Lovingly yours,
    MuppetMarc
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Haha, awsome Kimp!:D

Oh, I didn't notice the see him in action part.
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Minus the two inches?
  17. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

ooo...I'd rather have an ernie to be honest....too bad.
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

What does TMX stand for? Too much EXTREME?!? Is Elmo on the juice?

... sorry guys, I'm getting tired.

But seriously.
  19. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

TMX is a type of drug that instead of making your eyes red, it makes your whole body red. Elmo's such a egotistical maniac. That I guess he thought that he could take it. But he died 5 minues later and they had him stuffed. Which were his last wishes, were to be stuffed and mounted in the living room(actually, it was to be buried in a shallow grave so that he could rise from the dead and grab the souls of the Teletubbies. But, it's better that he was stuffed) That Elmo meat was kinda tasty, I mean, uh.......he was fun to hang out at the food court with :-D

Daniel

Daniel
  20. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

U R Sick

Teheman, I think you went a little too far there. Your suggestion that Elmo be eaten was just plain macabre, and not funny at all. Also drug references are not something that belongs here, unless of course it is a reference to the Dinosaurs ep which spoke against drugs, seriously though, I think you should rethink your post.