1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by CoOKiE, Aug 13, 2006.

1. I second that...
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I have to say that I've noticed this about many of his posts too guys.
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Back on topic....TMX stands for Tickle Me Elmo eXtreme
  4. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

The X can also mean ten in roman numerals
  5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I thing It stands for ten most likely, but I could be wrong.
  6. LadyVader

LadyVader New Member

No NO NOOOOO say it ain't so Elmo comeing the Jar Jar of Sesame Street come back with an X NNNNNOOOOOOO ALL IS NOT RIGHT WITH THE WORLD!
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Y' know... TMX sounds like some sort of Japanese cartoon series.....

But I will give TMX one..or two things.

I saw an advertisement, and it looks like Elmo comes in some sort of Top Secret looking container, made to look like a Metal breifcase. Plus, that promo shot is just WAAAAAAAY too cool. Elmo or not, that would be a FANTASTIC poster.
  8. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

The very first TMX off the assembly line will be auctioned off on The View.
  9. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow1 Maybe the'll explain just exactly what it does then.
  10. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Speakin of robot, I was roamin about in Wal-Mart and saw a promo for it. I think it may be floatin around online somwhere. We gotta get ahold of it. It has better Likeness, as what the promo showed.

Now, the promo didn't show a full version. But when i did see was kids laughing, and Elmos arms waving in the way of the camera, his eyes poping from the right hand corner, and then when a child was on his back kickin feet, Elmo;s feet were kicking too.

This could be a really giggly Elmo. I'm really considering it for my own collection actually. And I have a newphew who is turning 1 sat (not today), so maybe i'll pick one up for christmas for him.

P.S. The quote on the robot comment was pretty much saying that, judging by what could be a new feature, he also kicks his legs.
  11. OverUnderAround

OverUnderAround New Member

T.M.X stands for "Tickle Me 10"
  12. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Elmo X the Islomic Elmo
  13. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

HaHa! That's good!

Ah man, now I can't remember what I was going to post!
  14. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

15. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

16. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

17. EasyBeinGreen

EasyBeinGreen New Member

18. EasyBeinGreen

EasyBeinGreen New Member

19. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Thank you! This looks ALOT better then what I saw on Ebay.

I laughed when he fell over and got back up! Thats amazing!

Short on cash to spend, i'm also leaning toward a Kermit Replica, but i just may look into TMX soon.

I hope they make a TMX Cookie Monster, like they made a tickle me Cookie Monster a few months (if i'm wrong, sorry) after they made Tickle me Elmo. And I think it was THIS doll that made Elmo so big... wasn't it? I wasn't watching SS since i had school, but i remmeber him not being too big till the doll was released.
  20. What do y'all think of TMX Elmo? I seen him on the news this morning... I love him! He is so dramatic! He falls to the ground and rolls around laughing, etc. I can't wait to get him.