Tickle Me Elmo 10th Anniversary Edition

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
That's so cool Pino!

Though I really wish we'd see a proportionate Ernie doll released. They always look funny, with his head too big (or body too small, however you look at it), and wrong sizes of facial features to make him look "cuter" I guess.

Sheesh.
:smile:

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
I was four when my friend got one. I don't think either of us watched sesame street (I know I'm ashamed of myself), but because it was the hotest (is that how you spell it?) toy, his mother bought him one.
For all the Simpsons fans, there is an episode where Moe is playing with Maggie and he picks up a tickle me elmo that says "no means no for elmo" and then slaps him. That's one of my favorite episodes.

Lovingly yours,
MuppetMarc

DannyRWW

Reaction score
ooo...I'd rather have an ernie to be honest....too bad.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
What does TMX stand for? Too much EXTREME?!? Is Elmo on the juice?

... sorry guys, I'm getting tired.

But seriously.

Teheheman

Reaction score
TMX is a type of drug that instead of making your eyes red, it makes your whole body red. Elmo's such a egotistical maniac. That I guess he thought that he could take it. But he died 5 minues later and they had him stuffed. Which were his last wishes, were to be stuffed and mounted in the living room(actually, it was to be buried in a shallow grave so that he could rise from the dead and grab the souls of the Teletubbies. But, it's better that he was stuffed) That Elmo meat was kinda tasty, I mean, uh.......he was fun to hang out at the food court with :-D

Daniel

Daniel

abiraniriba

Reaction score
U R Sick

Teheman, I think you went a little too far there. Your suggestion that Elmo be eaten was just plain macabre, and not funny at all. Also drug references are not something that belongs here, unless of course it is a reference to the Dinosaurs ep which spoke against drugs, seriously though, I think you should rethink your post.